Reviews for The fourth school is Vongola
samira vangola chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
continue onegai
GreenDrkness chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
AWWW this story is so good whyyyyyyyyyy o well can you at least inform us readers if someone does indeed adopt this story
Keep on the writes
StillReflections chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
It has been a while since I've seen a Tsuna x Chrome story (though I haven't visited the KHR archives in a while), It is hands down my favorite pairing for the series.

Keep writing.
Yui chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
That was awesome! I feel sorry for the building R.I.P building rip
KwonnieAdorableCheeks chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hey ! I know that this fanfic was adopted, but you came with the idea, so it's only fair to review it ! The plot, the characters, the story, the concept is magnific ! I just love it ! Awesome ! :D
daynala chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
hahaha i like it when they are figthing about the rooms tsuna with chrome "xanxus, you bastard" mukuro, reborn, tsuna and chrome thougth jajaja
daynala chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
aaah like this pairing tsunaxchrome so cute so kawai i love it
daynala chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
awww Chrome and Tsuna kawaiiii
Despoina. Tiko-chan chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i was so excited! it was going well... i understant you have your reasons, don't worry i'm not VERY mad... i understant. Anyway, thank you for everything you wrote. it was amusing in some parts and i liked them! "Most policemen are mortal."
Hinamori-nee-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
umm. just to let you know, it's not familia, it's famiglia. i love the story though XD
VirguleAddict chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
You're not doing the story anymore ? Aww too bad...

But know this is (the only and) the best crossover I ever had read )
Marie Sarvis2513 chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
Ok, I need to know if anyone adopted this story and if yes, who? I really like this story (Read from chapter one to 16 in about three has to what I mean by "Really like".) and would like to see the it gets finished. I'd do it, but unfortunely I don't have the nerve to take on someone else's work. So yea... _;

Anyway, you did some great work on it while you could. I'm just sorry you got discouraged because of the plot in the manga.

Well, I've rambled enough. So bye and good luck in College.
Foresthunter chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
interesting!
Alrei-ren chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I like this chap.

it's make me laugh when I read this.
Crystal Lilac chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
is it really adopted? i cant't find it...It's such an awesome story tough...