Reviews for Sneak
darklover chapter 19 . 7/9
Wow. This fic was a perfect X-men Evolution Romy story. I really commend you for your ability to flesh out your main plot points and make them into a fantastic coherent story. You truly are gifted!

I really enjoyed this fic because the way it unfolded was pure genius. It could see this being a likely scenario for how Gambit would join the X-Men in this verse. I really loved how you hit upon what makes Rogue and Gambit such a compatible couple.
danielemlac chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
História linda! Perfeita! Alias, amo suas histórias! Parabéns !
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
I adored this little fic and I hope to see more ROMY!
Rogue Assasin chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
You are an AMAZING writer! I've read almost all of your fics! I swear no one does ROMY like you do... I also hate the movieverse for omitting Gambit - Bobby is annoying
Pippa chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Any chance on a sequel or new Romy story?
Dalia chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
Such a nice story! loved it! Makes me want to read it again :)
What about the sequel to 'Lucky Gamble? and hopefully some new stories by you? I loved all of your stories, yu have great writing skill, I'd love to read more of you soon :)
Razzeeberry chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful story! U have the talent to be a writer!
Nizhonii chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Love! Love! Love! :)
rats xp chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
LOVE THIS STORY :D
keep up the awesome work!
IrisAyame chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Thanks for writing and sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it very much!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 19 . 9/6/2012
Great story
SPARK187 chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I didn't want it to end, but sadly all story must end. Thanks for posting.
SPARK187 chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
It's kind of creepy that the professor knew about Rogue and Gambit's more intimate encounters, but he is a psychic after all. If Logan knew he would probably rip Remy apart. Great chapter, getting even more intense.
SPARK187 chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
I think I would be more than upset if I found Mystique was my mother. Creepy thought. Rogue powers are still going out of control. I see that coming to a head soon. This story's getting intense.
SPARK187 chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Rogue is now a woman with a mission, but will the plan backfire? I guess I have to read the next chapter.