Reviews for No Shooting
SydLovesSky chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
awsome story I love jealous Gibbs
Awesomely Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Okay, I know this fic was posted like years ago, but it was too cute and I HAD to leave a review. I love the way Jenny giggles a lot in this story. And I LOVE the fact that Gibbs punched Skinner - that man needs a freakin slap on the face with a chair made of steel. Ooh, and I love the last part about getting home fast - teehee! Okay, that's all. :)))
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LOL that was totally adorable!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A brilliant tag to the episode. Gibbs persistence in asking if he could shoot him was fabulous! Excellent touch. Great writing!
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
"Cynthia's polite request was harshly cut off by a male voice that raised louder than what was socially acceptable, "I don't care if she's in a meeting, I need to see her now!" Standing up to face the visitor, Cynthia was ready to stand her ground. There was only one person she was going to take this kind of attitude and arrogance from, and that very same person was currently in a 'meeting' with the Director, so there was no way she was going to let this man into Mrs. Shepard's office, not even if he threatened to kick down the door. "I'm sorry, sir. Director Shepard clearly said nobody is allowed into her office until her meeting's over, and you can see for yourself, it isn't over yet. If you'd like to talk to her, I suggest you take a seat and wait, although I don't know how long it will take for the Director to wrap up the meeting." The young woman looked stern as she glared at the man, and before he could retort the door to Jenny's office was opened quickly and she appeared in the doorway with anger flashing in her eyes. "Anything I can do for you, Commander Skinner?" Jenny's voice was ice cold as she glared at the man standing in front of Cynthia's desk. She glanced at her assistant and gave her a quick, reassuring smile before her eyes trailed back to the commander. Cynthia slowly sat down and watched as Commander Skinner's face eased into a slimy smile and he stepped over to Jenny, "Director Shepard, your assistant was reluctant to announce my presence, I-" "There was a reason why she was, Commander." Jenny cut him off and crossed her arms over her chest, "I happened to be in a meeting, discussing a few things with one of my agents, but the way you demanded Cynthia to let you in made it impossible for me to wrap up the meeting." The man stared right into her eyes with arrogance and stepped even closer to her as Jenny took a step back, "I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting, but I do need to have a few words with you, Director Shepard." He said," - EW! Excuse me while I go throw up at Commander Skinner's sleazy mannerisms!

"You know what, Miss Shepard…" Skinner stopped and turned around, Gibbs' hand still on his shoulder as he watched the man look Jenny over with an expression he didn't like at all, "…I would still like to know if you're as controlling in bed as you are at work." Skinner said with a smirk," - EW! Again with the sleaze!
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I like the way you write Jenny. She giggles a lot:)
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Write again soon. This was wonderful.
Odainath chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Loved the ending. The last line was classic.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Loved it! Very well written.
Kyp chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Nice and well-played!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
oh, the poor boy... the driver, i mean, he must be very confused. skinner got exactly what he deserved, and i love the jibbs.

p.s. you like reba? extra points for good taste.
Blessedgrace chapter 1 . 10/19/2009