Reviews for Stan's Birthday Gift
Lol X,,,D what a dumbass XD
southparklover12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
LOL HE DIDNT GET IT D
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh, Stan is SO clueless, lol. This was cute, I'm not even that into this pairing, but now I'll look more into it...I like this a lot!
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I can't even explain how much I freaking LOVE this ! This is now one of my favorite Stendy fics. Its absolutely adorable.

Clueless Stan was just WIN. Epic epic win. I can completely imagine him doing that when he gets older. And this line was probably one of my favorites. Ever.

Well, no, it's just that... I don't get it," Stan said bluntly. He looked up at Wendy. "I mean, do you expect me to wear this or something?"

Wendy is so adorable too. I can just see her trying to knock some some sense into Stan. Anyway wonderful job on this! I love the idea.
mangaanime chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
so cute I love this one shot, you are BY FAR the best stendy writer I've seen on fanfiction hands down so whenever you write a story with them I have to read it haha great job! :D
xEmerald Isle chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aww this is cute )

I love Stendy. They are adorable )

x
Goppo chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Ha-ha!

I love this. I can totally picture Stan still being clueless about anything like that. The scene played out in my head as I read so good descriptive detail. Anything good thats Stan&Wendy gets a plus from me so into the favourites this goes. :)

Thanks for sharing!
TwinTailedninja29 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is too cute. ]

I love this!
CrystolConeticut chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really liked this one! Funny! Too many people write about Style, but u seem like u really like Stendy, and I do to! XP

aLSO, u should be able to see ur hitss on te first page after u log in!
formerlyhozi chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Ahaha, oh, that's adorable. I can just picture the look on Stan's face when he looks into the box. It's hilarious 3
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw, Stan is so clueless Love this, and totally agree... this site needs more Stendy!
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
LOL ! xD

Stan's so cute when he's clueless xDD

They're a cute pair, they need more fans ! )
Writer's Freedom chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
what a good story, i'm really loving this pairing. you're right... people must write more Stendy fanfics
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Fantastic. Good to see some new Stendy! :D
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw. That was adorable! I love clueless Stan. Great work.

Oasis