Reviews for Recurring Mistakes
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I liked that. Personally I don't condone affairs, more trouble than their worth. Parvati's remorse was clear which made me empathaise with her and also with Blaise, he's stuck in the middle just as much as Dean is waiting for Parvati to stop playing her games.

I have a C2 for Parvati/Blaise pairings and I'm adding this to it.
Schermionie chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Infidelity is an interesting topic. I've never really understood why people would really ship this pairing - I think I must like it better as an affair, because I quite liked this. While I don't approve of affairs, I can empathise a little with Parvati. She clearly has remorse, anyway.

I think my favourite part would be when Blaise looked at her. It added more depth to the fic, somehow - it wasn't just Parvati having an affair with a sexy plot device. It was Parvati having an affair with Blaise, a character in his own right.

Great fic!
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
AH no stay with Blaise! :( I loved this! Angst is amazing, and so was this angst. :P Good job! 3
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aw, I wasn't expecting the whole Dean thing... But it's still good! ;)
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I liked that, it was cute... and you're right, this is a rare pair. I was seeing if there were any, and I only found yours and my story, maybe I should write another just for it...