Reviews for Fourth Wheel
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hmm, she could belong with DiZ and Riku/Xehanort hybrid, right? xD They DID work together for like a year to piece back Sora's memories. But I do feel bad for her.
Misoso chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Namine is my absolute favourite KH girl and this drabble completely expresses one of the main reason why I love her so much! It's amazing how much you can say in so little words
MegaWallflower chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aw, it's sad how true this is in a way. Poor girl never really got a trio of friends, even though she wanted so badly to have someone there for her. ;-;
Aika08 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is exactly what I've been thinking about lately. Kingdom Hearts seems to have a lot of trios in it, yet Namine doesn't seem to fit in with any of them. I used to put her with Axel and Roxas, but I question that after Xion came along.

Needless to say, this was a good drabble!
SonChan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is so sad because it's true. Poor Namine!
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
aww poor nami :(
J1210 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I loved it I guess really never thought about Namine being alone and not fitting with anyone else.
DDR1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I want more! It's so short, so simple, so matter of fact, which is beautiful because it fits Namine to the T. I hope you explore this character more, keep it up :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Cool~!
Yuan Mi chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Great story- I feel the same way as you, Namine is my definite favorite, but, poor kid, she doesn't fit in anywhere. I do wish there could be more detail, but the simplicity of the story was still good.