Reviews for You Woke Me For this?
you know Me chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i read your story and it made me horny to
i could almost feel you inside of me
and me tasting your juices
MistressKaia chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey, it's that quiet chick from your sign class~

I'm digging the details you use and your descriptions are delightful. Most SasuNaru fics aren't quite so pleasant to read, so I commend you for putting out one that doesn't viciously murder the fandom. Take care, keep in touch.

-Mistresskaia

(A.)
Vennyanna chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Woah! What a great way to be woken up in the morning ;) This was a really well written fic and I enjoyed every minute. Thanks for sharing Kneise :D
0n0es chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, that was amazing. Well done, keep writing (:
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Loved it.
Christabelle Whittle chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OMG have I told you how much I love you! And how great it and weird it is that i know this is about you and my brother! LMAO
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
XD there are a few mistakes, but that aside this was really good. 3 Nice work.
smiley95 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
aw, what a cute story! lol so nice, and i like the ending :D
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Loved it! And the ending was funny too!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Nice story!
Kyra Toshiba chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I can't believe it! I finally found a great story like yours. I've been searching for a very long time. I give you props! That was just amazing. You must truely be a fan. With just a fee odd ends. I think you say a sentance twice, but it didn't end the illusion. Hehe nothing could unroll I finished it. Like I said it was exactly what I was looking this day. Wow. I can't stop spazzing over this. Well this is my first review to someone in this, and I have read many stories. Did you ever think that these things make someone sound like a creep? That's what it feels like to me. Anyways I just had to say something.
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh wow the love. :o

They seem bursting with love. And I like your lemon. Vey refreshing. In the sense that I dunno, maybe how you described it was different or something, but I actually read it word for word and not skipped through sentences with some lemons.

:D

Sunbeam, heehee. xD
Ashei chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
What a lovely story!

It was beautifully written and it flowed very nicely.

]