Reviews for Lying is Done with Words and Also With Silence
Dtryshka chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Personal favorite episode is probably... "By Any Other Name." But I must point out that THEY'RE NOT CUBES! THEY'RE CUBEOCTAHEDRONS! Anyway, I am very much enjoying your story. Well done.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Spock dies, Jim almost dies from heartache, Bones and Uhura save the day!
sami1010220 chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
great job! i really liked the ending.

a couple of things i'd like to point out:

i normally can’t stand it when an author goes back and redoes chapters from another characters POV, since essentially it ends up sounding exactly the same as it did before. i’m happy to say that while much of what was said in kirk’s chapters WAS pretty redundant, it was different enough that it wasn’t too difficult to read through.

it was also difficult to tell how much time had passed from chapter to chapter. it would seem like only a couple of days, but then suddenly spock will say that months have gone by.

in chapter 13 i was especially struck by how overdramatic kirk was being. i can understand being anxious about finding out if he was in a serious relationship or not, but to say that a negative answer would leave him “broken beyond repair” or other similarly powerful phrases. both spock and kirk were guilty of that in your fic, but for some reason that seemed to be the high point of it.

on a completely different note, this line stood out to me:
“He would give anything to just lie here with Jim, enraptured in a moment in time too frighteningly fleeting that he dreaded falling asleep to be reminded that everything ends, that this would end, and it was one less day he had left, one less moment.”
absolutely brilliant. it was both touching and something i myself could relate to.

so yeah, overall you did a great job. :)
niknakks chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
Omigosh! My phone dieeeed on me on chap 19 when they were debating weather or not to give Jim his memories back! D: it made me so sad! )): but I finished it and I must say the plot was very intriguing and well written good job
Doni chapter 23 . 1/11/2012
Very sweet ending for an emotional rollercoaster. Well done.
Dark Phenoix chapter 23 . 8/5/2011
im sorry for not reviewing each chapter. I love your story. You have done so well capturing ambivalence. I am looking forward to reading your other writings.
chavelaprincess chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I just died, I just died again. I love the vulnerability in Spock with Kirk. It's just gorgeous, it makes me choke up.
chavelaprincess chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Oh... I just died. I just died like five million different times in that one kiss. OMG.
AkiraNatsume chapter 23 . 10/19/2010
Awe, that was totally cute...
Redd1978 chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
wow
Camui-Alexa chapter 23 . 5/17/2010
In general, I liked the story. It was really interesting to see Spock act on a selfish impulse and everything that happened as a result.

Angst, when not excesive, is always welcome

The only flaw I find is the whole "Spock's pov" and "Jim's pov" chapters. The first round had enough to at least hint at Jim's thoughts and attitudes, and the second one (the ones labeled as Jim's pov) had so little new things (only a thought here and there, mostly) that they were honestly boring and tyring to read. I had to skip most of them to remain interested.

On the other hand, I liked the ending.

Cheers!
Krista chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
OH, what is Spock going to do?
Krista chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Ones man misfortune is another s fortune! Wonder where that will lead to. And why wouldn't they tell all the senior officers so they all know whats going on...
Krista chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
AHAHA, oh my, what a predicament that Jim has got himself into now! That would be horrible if someone where to take my memories away...it is true, memories are how you define your life by...without first hand examples, you would never really learn anything...I hope everything turns out for him...
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 1/5/2010