Reviews for The Skeletons in My Closet
Babelvr54 chapter 1 . 1/11
This is a beautiful story and touches me no matter how many times I read it. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was such a sweet story. I loved it.
WizardsWoman chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Good story.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Very well done. The idea that Steph could use this experience to know and love Ranger more is just priceless. Thanks for sharing. Write more soon.
georgiagirlagain chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Great story! A little dark, but the ending was well worth it!
RangerLuv2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Great one shot!
Bri-33 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nicely written! Ranger always seems like a tortured soul and this was a good back story to explain it. Wonderful how Steph accepts him so completely in the end.
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story!
christibabe chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Very nice story.
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
what a perfect story of ranger and his past and stephanie accepting him and loving him as well
ElleWhyInIn chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful, I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing.

Lynn
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I just ran across this story, and I really enjoyed it. You made me feel for Ranger, his anguish and bracing for the loss of his love, but like always you let Steph be as accepting and non judgmental as she is in the books. It was an angsty love fest, super job!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
One of the best one shots I've read.
bookworm8721 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
this is one of my favorite stories.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Incredibly powerful story. What is so terribly sad is that there are men like Ranger out there who have had to do things in order to save many, many innocent lives...things to terrible people that made themselves feel that they were evil. So many who walk around broken, PTSD is real, and it is things like this that are the reason. What a beautiful gift that Stephanie gave Carlos, the gift of redemption. Where he's had to take lives and tortured people, times that broke little pieces of his soul away each time for the greater good, she knew the good man behind the soldier who had no other option, the man who remained good inside and full of regrets for the harm he was forced to do. That is war. Having someone who knows your skeletons in your closet and loves you not only despite of them but because of them is truly a gift. You have written their emotions and the difficult torture scene very well. It couldn't have been easy to write the scene, but you got the point across and set up the emotional healing needed.

Wonderful story. Hopefully they can heal together.

Mag