Reviews for Beast Boy Who?
Wind Ryder chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Yay! I loved this story. I will read more. :)
BW Lewis chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This was a great story.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Love what you did with Trigon!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
finished reading it and it was great i liked the katy parry song and scence at the wedding
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
i'm going to bed now since it's like 11 o'clock here so i'm reviewing nice story and grrr you evil girl saying she would say no grrr but great story review #6 so yeah bye
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Awesome job! I was totally doing a fangirlish scream when I saw lyics from Boys Like Girls... Then I nearly fainted when I heard Hero/Heroine because it is why I love BLG_ (one day I hope someone will sing that to me *dreams*) *cough* Um... Yeah... Peace! Rose (ps love the Terra Aqualad action... I'm going to write a story about them because of this... I didn't even know the pairing existed! Thanks!) (oh and Robin's proposal and Star's reaction: priceless)
king 305 chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
so dramatic
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 11 . 5/12/2010
that was an awesome story!
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
i sorta like terra. i mean, she soooo shouldn't have gone to Slade in the first place, but then she kinda made up for it. so... i have mixed feelings. im okay with her as a total witch, and as a good guy.
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
what does slade have planned?
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
!
Techno Skittles chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
I laughed so hard when everyone started singing Hot N' Cold. That'd be funny if it wasn't a dream.
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
aw it's over! NO!

Now do one for Star and Rob! XD
AzurexJen S chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
I loved it! Beautiful, spectacular! It's awesome that Trigon, Arella, the Doom Patrol and etc were able to make it and give speeches. It was just plain sweet!
Somewhere In Time chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Mhmm, Rob is a big coward...and Kori's the most patient woman in the universe...:3

3 the wedding. Better than what I've written.