Reviews for Charmed 2022: The Next Generation
lex chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
love ur twist with christy coming back and the whole drama with every one including each of the children. O and i like how you kept the names relativley the same it drives me insane when people say that not all the charmed ones had three kids when in the tv show it showed u it did. Can't wait for the next update i hope to see some more drama with the baby on the way and chris and bianca! :)
traci26 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
wow.. another great part to this story, with a cliff-hanger to boot... LOL

I hope that you will be able to post another piece of this story soon. I am really enjoying it. I really want to see what happens in the chapters to come.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
1: Chapter 7 and 8 are the same Chapter.

2: Why did you bring Cole back if Phoebe is with Coop! It's torture for us Phole fans! Maybe Coop can get hit by an energy ball *grins evilly*
foreverchrisfan chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
I don't know if I feel sorry for Billy if I just want to kill her. Poor Astrid, she must be at least a little scared. I like little Prue looking up to Melinda:)
foreverchrisfan chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Poor Billie, worried sick for her daughter. I wonder who/what her dad is. I like the story so far, there are some interesting things going on. Keep writing!
themyth87 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Awesome update:D. Can't wait for the next update:d
Cullensforever123 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
it good cant wait to keep going! i like that cole isin there it makes it soo much more exicting to read
Cullensforever123 chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
it really good keep going i love u brought prue in the story and COLE! YEAH i love it
Themyth87 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Cole is back.. o boy.

that's going to be fun.

please update.
Becky chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Way to leave us hanging!

I love your story, love love love it!

Please add more asap!
CharmedSuperGirl chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
actual awesome :) please dont wait so long to update next time :) great work :)
juvi chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
This story is awsome. I really like it, you have a great imagination. I am looking forward to your next part.
themyth87 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
wow.. melinda and piper have some serious issues. I hope they can solve them in time before any demon attacks..

Did chris find bianca.I kinda hoping he did.

I liked this chapter it wasnt short. personal opinion: keep it like this. its good.
aemcd chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
I really like your story. Please update soon! )
traci26 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Great chapter. I loved it. So, who's D... can't wait till you open that can of worms and let the cat out of the bag on that one... LOL Gotta know who little Astrid's daddy is. HAHAHA.

So, are you bringing Christy back as the BIG BAD that is killing off Witches? As they always said in Charmed, they never stayed dead for long... LOL

Can't wait for more..