Reviews for Another Path
Dutyfree chapter 8 . 1/27
Another great chapter. Although, I’m a little confused about the transition between this chapter and the last. I hope you clear up what’s happened with everyone later on, and of course, Spock and Uhura
Dutyfree chapter 7 . 1/27
Okay... I love this so much
Please, please, please, don’t abandon this story.
This last chapter felt like an actual TOS episode. I loved seeing everyone so in their element. Honestly sometimes I wish I could watch a show comprised of the reboot universe, and this felt like exactly what I wanted
Keep going!
Dutyfree chapter 6 . 1/27
Can I just say, I love your portrayal of Sulu lol
Also, the way you wrote his Ponfarr was super realistic in terms of the sheer mental and physical agony
well done!
Dutyfree chapter 5 . 1/27
I’m so glad you updated this story. I’m loving it so far
Dutyfree chapter 3 . 1/27
love it so far!
I love seeing Pike as Captain, and I love reading from Uhura’s perspective
whirlingskirts chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
I meant a re-established BOND
whirlingskirts chapter 8 . 8/3/2017
Thoroughly enjoying this thus far. I want to join the chorus asking that you take mercy on your readers and give us more of this fic.
whirlingskirts chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
"No one touched a Vulcan uninvited, not without hand coverings, and certainly not on the face. Not unless they wanted one of two things.

Death.

Or sex."

We want sex! and a re-established bone.
whirlingskirts chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
'“Spock, tell me about the academy, tell me about our time there.” Maybe getting him to remember a calmer time, before the world went crazy, would help to cool him off.

He grinned early. “I wanted to fuck you.”

Okay, maybe not.'

Huhuhahahaha! This caught me by surprise and I laughed out loud. Looks like our girl is in for a hard time - or perhaps a good time. Back to the story!
Firefly-class chapter 8 . 5/10/2017
Kirk is in the scene now, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I missed uhura and Spock in this chapter.
Trista 3 chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
I will admit I was mad at Nyota for hesitating with Spock during his pon farr. I was disappointed in Spock in dissolving the mating bond before even talking to Nyota about it. Love Spock/Nyota .
tanseynz chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Just found this and I'm rivetted! I look forward to seeing where you take it.
ilex-ferox chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
So glad you're continuing this.
Mme Fish chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
Hey, that's great!
I'm so glad you are continuing this story :)
Best of luck to you!
wood-angel chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
I'm so happy you decided to continue with the story. Can't wait until the next chapter.