Reviews for Silence
9Jou10 chapter 23 . 6/22
and for the record that last guest review of the person screaming because that was a horrible (read: the best) place to end it was me, i didn't realize i wasn't logged in, my bad
*wHEEZES LOUDLY* DJSIMXNEJXNKSNXMDKXMNDJDNNSNXNSNJZJSKKNSJXNDNNXNDNEN XNNXMDKXKKWNXNX JDJSJSJDISJXNNDJSJSJNXNEJDJD DO YOU KNOW HOW TERRIBLE PLACE THAT WAS TO END IT DJDNNXKSKXEKJDNDNJXKSKSJNWJZNEKXNNDKSJNDKI JDNKXNDJDJKDJXNEKXNDKXJDNIXNENXJDNNDDNDJDND

(tl;dr: i am screaming rn and it is all your fault where is the rest i want more but if there's no more that's ok too best ending)
Wait, can't Light just cut out another piece of notebook, tape it/surgically implant it somewhere in or on him, and then forfeit the Note again? After a few days of stalking him, Ryuk will have to go away again if no one takes ownership of the Note.
Hell yeah! I'm really tempted to make a Persona joke now, by the way XD I'm excited for Soichiro plot, but I also see you haven't updated in a long time. I get a solid four chapters of it before it ends... ;-;
I actually laughed at the last bit. I'm imagining a cartoony B in a straitjacket with a large lump on his head. XDDDDD
I can't believe I saw that coming. I actually feel really proud of myself, holy shit.
I'm glad that you were leading up to this chapter, because this is one hell of a chapter! *continues reading because hot damn*
... RIP Misa.
LoonyZ chapter 23 . 6/6
Hi Bahari! i really hope you are doing well and i must say that you are one of my favorite DN authors here in FF! you really have a talent in writing, and i love how you were able to tell us a story that makes us love all the characters. all the love!
Higgidigs chapter 23 . 4/15
I just want to tell you that yours are some of my favourite death note fic I’ve ever read.
Qi Okami chapter 23 . 4/11
I really enjoyed this story, and the story before that. It's so difficult to find well-written Death Note fic, and you've done brilliantly - I love your plotting, and how you take us through Light's recovery without rushing it, and how L and Light are still so careful and so fierce with each other all at once. Having Matt and Mello help L while putting Near on the opposite side was an interesting twist on the canon portrayal too. L giving up his reputation was one of those 'what if?' things I've always thought about, but the spin you put on it, that he gives it up not by 'turning evil' for Kira but instead to help a reformed (reforming?) and amnesiac Yagami Light, that was lovely. I know it's been years, but I'll still look forward to more if there are any chapters incoming. Thanks for writing this!
Rein chapter 23 . 1/17
Hi. I just read your story and I just want you to know I absolutely love it! I wish you would continue this since I believe there's only a few chapters left but it's been quite a few years now since the last update. It's okay if you can't. I'll make up the ending with my own imagination but it wouldn't be as beautiful as yours. I just want to say, this is brilliant. I hope you are doing well, dear author
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
Hi, sorry, I accidentally posted my comment (the Oh-My-Word-I'm-Going-To-Fail-My-English-Exam-And-My-Best-Friend-Blocked-Me comment) without finishing... . Anyway, to cut a long story short, you're amazing, this is amazing, and I know it was updated over 3 and a half years ago and the chances of you ever finishing are basically zilch, but... come on! SO CLOSE! Just a one paragraph, 50 word ending? Anything? Closure! I need closure! Take pity on a fellow fangirl?
Thanks for your consideration
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
Ok, so, oh my word, I just sacrificed studying for my English exam (which is tomorrow) to read this fix and its prequel. Again, Oh My Word. The imagery, the characters, the plot! My best friend has blocked me on whatsapp due to all the ranting, excited, devastated, ecstatic,
atutsie chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
It's sad that this fic might not reach its completion basing on the last time it was updated, but still, I am satisfied because I get to see L and Light on their way to happily-ever-after-land. Maaaan, the thing about this fic is every chapter would just leave me giddy and just crave to read the next one so i was unable to review every chapter. Lol. Sometimes, it would be too much for me i had to take a break and just stare and reflect about everything. It was just too beautiful. Everything about this fic is beautiful. My heart was just too overwhelmed for every scene that i read. I love how i was able to see the progress of their relationship. And L, oh god, L. Please we must reward him the BEST HUSBANDO for being soooooo patient with Light. Through his madness, his insecurities, their never-ending fights, and geezus, THE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION OF THOSE YEARS MUST BE TOO HIGH FOR L. I'm amazed how L had so much self-control with his desires that despite his proximity with Light (he can just grab him and take him okay) he was able to leash himself. And dear god, i was so happy when finally, yes, finally they get to do the do. Even though i am always thirsty for sexy times, i didnt mind that we got to see them in action for 1 chapter only because the rest of the fic's elements were more than enough to satisfy me. I do hope you are faring well now with your real life because i've read in your A/N's that you have some 'problems.' Take care always and thank you thank yooooou very much for sharing this masterpiece to us!