Reviews for Silence
Caffeine-Fueled chapter 23 . 1/10
You are a fantastic author, and I know it has been years since your last update, but please do not give up on this story or any writing if you enjoy writing. I read your AN about your difficulties, and I completely understand. I've been there; heck, I am still there. I've had the longest hiatus from writing, minus writing for university. Since my struggles, I have been unable to write for enjoyment, and it feels hopeless. I cannot finish any project on which I will not receive a grade; I hate myself for it. My last stories I ever wrote were from middle school, albeit horrible ones, but still. I have yet to sit and write more than a small paragraph of my darkest ramblings to one day have an idea of a writing piece done purely for pleasure.

However, though I understand, though it may be nearly selfish of me to request it, please do not give up your stories on this account. This series has been one of my top two favourite DN Fics of all time, and I have yet to find someone that describes Light so dark, so accurately. I love the darkness with which you write and the horror you depict. It thrills me because it is the exact embodiment of how I would write it had I the smallest inkling of motivation. Your stories are phenomenal. YOU are phenomenal.

Regardless, I hope you are doing well, and I hope reading this may encourage you not only in your writings here, but also in your daily life. Best of luck and warmest wishes for you! Thank you for such an amazing story!
toboldlyfangirl chapter 23 . 11/13/2017
I absolutely fucking love the way that you've approached this whole insane Light fiasco, especially through Asylum. No reprieve, no softening the blows. Just time and time again, you come back hitting harder with more fucked up chapters each time. So brilliant. The way that L's composure slowly unraveled through it all. And of course there is always something so enticing about a giggly, crazy Light.

I have to say, Silence has been nothing short of a spectacular sequel. It is so wonderfully thoughtful and unique, and the inclusion of Near was a nice little tidbit. My favourite part of it so far though, has to be Light having the voice of Kira in his mind. I just fucking love it. The scene where Light asks L not to leave, and then right away being taken over by Kira and demanding the opposite, gave me chills.

I have to wonder how Soichiro and Matsuda will later play into this story, if they will, and whether Near will make a return. I look forward to any update you might be able to post. Fantastic writing. Asylum and Silence are possibly my favourite Death Note fics of all time.
SlumberingNight chapter 23 . 10/17/2017
I normally do not review on any old fanfictions because I figure that most of these have been discontinued anyway. I must say that both of your fanfictions have been just utterly amazing and I cannot imagine the work put in or the time in which it took you to write all of this. I feel like not only is your fanfictions worth the review, but feel that you should take up a writing career. Your work is amazing. I know that by now you have long given up updating this fiction, but if you happen to see this review, I would love to know what your thoughts were on how this story was going to end. I feel like I've watched the real continuation of Death Note and I'm waiting on an episode that might never come. Please do respond, and I hope that one day you will finish this fiction. I hope you are in good health and are living life well. Thanks so much for this amazing fiction and I wish you the best.
MarinaUchimaki chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
Ive been procrastinating about writing this review, but, now here it is. I have to say, you had a way of totally get me immersed into Lights madness, the feelings were so intense, so detailed, and although it served you to deliver great descriptios, in the back of my mind I couldnt just leave behind the fact that you probably went through many of those things yourselve.

That aside, this is the best story about L and Light that i have read. I loved how you portrayed the characters, at least for me, they were in character most of the time, and also it is clear to me you got the necessary wits to write the train of thought of two very inteligent people, not just anybody can pull that off adequately, which brings me to me liking this story very much over many others.

Now... Beyond... damn. I neverd heard of him until I read your story, and I have to say, that now im hooked to this character, I even went my way to read Death Note: Another Note just to learn more about him. Hes so twisted, and really not lovable but... theres just something about him and how well he fits into this story. Also, that sex scene were he impersonates L and Light gives in to let him make sweet, sweet love to him, something very unlike Beyond but which he was very much capable of pulling off, it was so hot, for real. My respect to you on that scene, you didnt even had to be very descriptive and it was so steamy.

Now to finish this. You didnt finish this but still it will be burned into my memory everytime I remember this pairing.

Also I hope you never finished this because you went and spend that time dedicating it to getting better about your struggles with your mental health. And really from the bottom of my heart, I hope you are fine, and are just very busy with life to write anything else.

I thank you for the wonderful time I had reading this piece.

Marina.
9Jou10 chapter 23 . 6/22/2017
and for the record that last guest review of the person screaming because that was a horrible (read: the best) place to end it was me, i didn't realize i wasn't logged in, my bad
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2017
*wHEEZES LOUDLY* DJSIMXNEJXNKSNXMDKXMNDJDNNSNXNSNJZJSKKNSJXNDNNXNDNEN XNNXMDKXKKWNXNX JDJSJSJDISJXNNDJSJSJNXNEJDJD DO YOU KNOW HOW TERRIBLE PLACE THAT WAS TO END IT DJDNNXKSKXEKJDNDNJXKSKSJNWJZNEKXNNDKSJNDKI JDNKXNDJDJKDJXNEKXNDKXJDNIXNENXJDNNDDNDJDND

(tl;dr: i am screaming rn and it is all your fault where is the rest i want more but if there's no more that's ok too best ending)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/22/2017
Wait, can't Light just cut out another piece of notebook, tape it/surgically implant it somewhere in or on him, and then forfeit the Note again? After a few days of stalking him, Ryuk will have to go away again if no one takes ownership of the Note.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/22/2017
Hell yeah! I'm really tempted to make a Persona joke now, by the way XD I'm excited for Soichiro plot, but I also see you haven't updated in a long time. I get a solid four chapters of it before it ends... ;-;
Guest chapter 18 . 6/22/2017
I actually laughed at the last bit. I'm imagining a cartoony B in a straitjacket with a large lump on his head. XDDDDD
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2017
I can't believe I saw that coming. I actually feel really proud of myself, holy shit.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2017
I'm glad that you were leading up to this chapter, because this is one hell of a chapter! *continues reading because hot damn*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
... RIP Misa.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 23 . 6/6/2017
Hi Bahari! i really hope you are doing well and i must say that you are one of my favorite DN authors here in FF! you really have a talent in writing, and i love how you were able to tell us a story that makes us love all the characters. all the love!
Higgidigs chapter 23 . 4/15/2017
I just want to tell you that yours are some of my favourite death note fic I’ve ever read.
insleepshedreams chapter 23 . 4/11/2017
I really enjoyed this story, and the story before that. It's so difficult to find well-written Death Note fic, and you've done brilliantly - I love your plotting, and how you take us through Light's recovery without rushing it, and how L and Light are still so careful and so fierce with each other all at once. Having Matt and Mello help L while putting Near on the opposite side was an interesting twist on the canon portrayal too. L giving up his reputation was one of those 'what if?' things I've always thought about, but the spin you put on it, that he gives it up not by 'turning evil' for Kira but instead to help a reformed (reforming?) and amnesiac Yagami Light, that was lovely. I know it's been years, but I'll still look forward to more if there are any chapters incoming. Thanks for writing this!