Reviews for Silence
Rein chapter 23 . 1/17
Hi. I just read your story and I just want you to know I absolutely love it! I wish you would continue this since I believe there's only a few chapters left but it's been quite a few years now since the last update. It's okay if you can't. I'll make up the ending with my own imagination but it wouldn't be as beautiful as yours. I just want to say, this is brilliant. I hope you are doing well, dear author
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
Hi, sorry, I accidentally posted my comment (the Oh-My-Word-I'm-Going-To-Fail-My-English-Exam-And-My-Best-Friend-Blocked-Me comment) without finishing... . Anyway, to cut a long story short, you're amazing, this is amazing, and I know it was updated over 3 and a half years ago and the chances of you ever finishing are basically zilch, but... come on! SO CLOSE! Just a one paragraph, 50 word ending? Anything? Closure! I need closure! Take pity on a fellow fangirl?
Thanks for your consideration
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
Ok, so, oh my word, I just sacrificed studying for my English exam (which is tomorrow) to read this fix and its prequel. Again, Oh My Word. The imagery, the characters, the plot! My best friend has blocked me on whatsapp due to all the ranting, excited, devastated, ecstatic,
pervie otome chapter 23 . 9/2/2016
It's sad that this fic might not reach its completion basing on the last time it was updated, but still, I am satisfied because I get to see L and Light on their way to happily-ever-after-land. Maaaan, the thing about this fic is every chapter would just leave me giddy and just crave to read the next one so i was unable to review every chapter. Lol. Sometimes, it would be too much for me i had to take a break and just stare and reflect about everything. It was just too beautiful. Everything about this fic is beautiful. My heart was just too overwhelmed for every scene that i read. I love how i was able to see the progress of their relationship. And L, oh god, L. Please we must reward him the BEST HUSBANDO for being soooooo patient with Light. Through his madness, his insecurities, their never-ending fights, and geezus, THE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION OF THOSE YEARS MUST BE TOO HIGH FOR L. I'm amazed how L had so much self-control with his desires that despite his proximity with Light (he can just grab him and take him okay) he was able to leash himself. And dear god, i was so happy when finally, yes, finally they get to do the do. Even though i am always thirsty for sexy times, i didnt mind that we got to see them in action for 1 chapter only because the rest of the fic's elements were more than enough to satisfy me. I do hope you are faring well now with your real life because i've read in your A/N's that you have some 'problems.' Take care always and thank you thank yooooou very much for sharing this masterpiece to us!
bookie82 chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
Oh my. I read Asylum and Silence. They were amazing ahhh! Please make a third! It's just so good not to make a third! I am honestly in love with their love and I cry! For real I don't know what's wrong with me ahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Sorry, I feel that BB is overpowered character in almost every fics. Even L himself didn't appear in LA BB murder case. The case was solved by Naomi Misora, a reputable FBI agent who easily manipulated to give her name by Light Yagami in only a few fuckin hours. And for Light, it seems like almost every authors hated him so much for always making him such a pathetic boy. Light didn't grew up in a place specifically meant for being a worlds greatest detective, but he could killed L and even managed to kill a clever shinigami for God's sake! He hold two clashing identities of L and Kira at the same time, deceiving people around him very easily! The most dangerous person is the master manipulator, not a crazy-genius-antisocial killer. Ohba already stated in the last chapter that the most intelligent character in death note is always Light Yagami, and Near is the second (but he cheated).
ECho chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
OMG I LOVE U AND I ALSO HATE U BECAUSE WH Y.
LIGHT ISN'T FOR B HE IS FOR L AND B JUST SUSSISNIS AND LIGHT WAS OKAY WITH IT NO STSIPP SISJISMSS IM GONNA KMSSSSS
lol I love this fanfic
Echo chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Dude.
DUDE.
I'VE CRIED SO MUCH. STOP.
I KNOW YOU MADE THIS A WHILE AGO (three years wow) AND I'M WRITING THIS IN 2016 BUT I LOVELOVE LLOOOVEEE THIS FANFIC THANK U FOR MAKING IT Even tho I stayed up WAY too late reading it.
Ttyl,
Echo 3!
missherlocked chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
I hope you're getting better very soon.

I haven't gotten out of bed since four days ago. I hardly eat. I just want to sleep and be left alone. My college is left unattended.

Reading this - to see Light suffer and get up and suffer again and L in his perseverance because he loved him, loved, loved him very much, gives me a sort of hope.

I hope I can get up today. If I can it's because of you. Thank you.
kirasmatic chapter 23 . 2/26/2016
This fanfic was absolutely perfect. Definitely one of the best I've ever read. Your writing style is beautiful, and there wasn't a single chapter without something completely interesting and mind blowing. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope you're doing ok now. If you ever feel up to it, I would be eternally grateful if you updated. Thanks again!
Summer chapter 23 . 1/9/2016
Oh my God. I'm fanvirling I've this fanfiction. ;) This and Asylum were utterly awesome. IMA read more of your fanfics BTW ;) ;)
Trash Lord Supreme chapter 23 . 1/1/2016
You are an amazing writer, you actually inspired me to write some more and to put more effort in my writing. :)
If you ever could update that would be fantastic but I understand the struggles of mental illnesses. I hope you will have a wonderful year with no serious problems.
Dmitri Bacon chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
Oh god ok, I thought it had finished and i had craftily avoided cliffhangers like this. I was very very wrong. The story literally has me on a leash, ready to be pulled along for a long walk into beautiful lawlight fanfiction. Good job on the entire thing! Please do update when you can.
Dmitri Ham chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Can I just say, As someone reading this well after its finished. The suspense that comes from reading chapter titles is like the feelings you get when you've fallen off somewhere really high but you have no grazes or physical proof that it really happened and after the pain of impact subsides, maybe an hour later you are left wondering if it was real and if you should do it again just to check you are still human and mortal. Don't kill any baby anythings, killing kids isn't good. Feel free to kill as many white swans as you feel necessary, they scare the hell out of me, i made peace with the black swans so try to leave them be. Thanks heaps for the story ,and i just hope this ends well.
jyotimeena10 chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
I remember readig this piece of diamond a year ago and it left a deep imprint on my heart and soul. thank you for writing something so marvelous.