Reviews for Silence
Dmitri Bacon chapter 23 . 11/5
Oh god ok, I thought it had finished and i had craftily avoided cliffhangers like this. I was very very wrong. The story literally has me on a leash, ready to be pulled along for a long walk into beautiful lawlight fanfiction. Good job on the entire thing! Please do update when you can.
Dmitri Ham chapter 12 . 11/3
Can I just say, As someone reading this well after its finished. The suspense that comes from reading chapter titles is like the feelings you get when you've fallen off somewhere really high but you have no grazes or physical proof that it really happened and after the pain of impact subsides, maybe an hour later you are left wondering if it was real and if you should do it again just to check you are still human and mortal. Don't kill any baby anythings, killing kids isn't good. Feel free to kill as many white swans as you feel necessary, they scare the hell out of me, i made peace with the black swans so try to leave them be. Thanks heaps for the story ,and i just hope this ends well.
jyotimeena10 chapter 17 . 9/25
I remember readig this piece of diamond a year ago and it left a deep imprint on my heart and soul. thank you for writing something so marvelous.
ladypiton chapter 23 . 8/20
Thank You Very much for writing this...
Hope you are better.
Edward's BackUp Girl chapter 12 . 8/19
The dialogue in chapter 12 is a bit messed up. There is an entire section or two where you missed out on using quotations.
But other than that, I am in LOVE with this sequel!
maboroshi kaji1 chapter 23 . 7/3
I want to thank you for this story and hope you are in good mental health right now. You are an amazing writer.
the17thMuse chapter 23 . 6/19
Please update.
Omg please don't leave it here I NEED TO SEE THE ENDING TO THIS STORY I've been reading this nonstop and it consumes my LIFE. Please I really do hope you will finish this story. Thanks for the exciting read and I wish you best in everything.
Blazedoll chapter 23 . 5/18
Amazing story. Totally loved it, I hope you complete it..
I adore this fic so much! I've been reading it non-stop! I've loved reading L and Light's journey through angst and confusion to this point where they're finally starting to communicate openly with each other and hopefully move forward. I just want to squish them together. The plot has been tense and thrilling and all the interactions between characters has been great; outside of L and Light I especially enjoy the friendship between Light and Matt.
Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing fic and I hope that you are doing well!
Love everypart of it! Keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter!
Shils chapter 23 . 3/1
This is story is amazing! Asylum is as well ughh I hope you read this and continue this story your great!
imagaYthgiL chapter 23 . 2/21
I absolutely love this story and Asylum. I know it's been more than two years since you've posted anything, but I still hope that I get to read this story to it's conclusion. I have to say, Asylum goes down as one of my favorite Death Note FanFics. I hope you're feeling better, or at least content, by now. I wish you luck.
Wow! This story is amazing, heart wrenching and beautiful! Truly a work of art! Your work has so much attention to detail, a thrilling plot with lots of twists and turns! The near bit had me on the edge of my seat! Honestly, don't feel pressured to write an epilogue or w/e bc it stands well on it's on as it is. An amazing story I almost missed, but I'm so, so glad I read it!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
I think I almost cried when I read this chapter and realized it hadn't been updated for two years.
I love reading Death Note fanfics and the good ones are hard to find. This is one of them :)
I must admit, I liked the prequel better, but that's just me. This one's pretty awesome too!
I read the message at the bottom and I hope you're doing well! Best of luck and I hope you come around.