Reviews for Silence
Guest chapter 23 . 3h
I adore this fic so much! I've been reading it non-stop! I've loved reading L and Light's journey through angst and confusion to this point where they're finally starting to communicate openly with each other and hopefully move forward. I just want to squish them together. The plot has been tense and thrilling and all the interactions between characters has been great; outside of L and Light I especially enjoy the friendship between Light and Matt.
Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing fic and I hope that you are doing well!
Love everypart of it! Keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter!
Shils chapter 23 . 3/1
This is story is amazing! Asylum is as well ughh I hope you read this and continue this story your great!
imagaYthgiL chapter 23 . 2/21
I absolutely love this story and Asylum. I know it's been more than two years since you've posted anything, but I still hope that I get to read this story to it's conclusion. I have to say, Asylum goes down as one of my favorite Death Note FanFics. I hope you're feeling better, or at least content, by now. I wish you luck.
Wow! This story is amazing, heart wrenching and beautiful! Truly a work of art! Your work has so much attention to detail, a thrilling plot with lots of twists and turns! The near bit had me on the edge of my seat! Honestly, don't feel pressured to write an epilogue or w/e bc it stands well on it's on as it is. An amazing story I almost missed, but I'm so, so glad I read it!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
I think I almost cried when I read this chapter and realized it hadn't been updated for two years.
(WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?At a cliffhanger too?WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY?)
I love reading Death Note fanfics and the good ones are hard to find. This is one of them :)
I must admit, I liked the prequel better, but that's just me. This one's pretty awesome too!
I read the message at the bottom and I hope you're doing well! Best of luck and I hope you come around.
Chillybean chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
I just finished readying Asylum, and now I realize why I never looked at it again; it is too damn amazing, and the fact that it had an incomplete sequel made me want to cry because your writing style is FABULOUS.

Your characterization of Mello and Matt in Asylum was spot on, in my opinion, I really looked forward to your plotlines because they were realistic and well thought-out.

I know you haven't updated in more than a year, and that you were not the best when you posted this chapter (I hope your muse has returned, or that you are at least feeling better). I was wondering if this story-and all your others-are going to be updated, or if you've moved on.

I hope you're doing alright!
ninja chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
UPDATEEEEEEE OMG DON'T LEAVE US WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER
jyotimeena10 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
OMFG..this is the best ff I've read till now. period
Darcy18 chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
This has been an amazing story and I enjoyed every minute of it!
I really hope you'll finish this story one day :)
Jeank chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
Love. This. God I can't express how much I've loved this, throughout the entire time reading and now I've just enjoyed it all. I have no idea if you'll ever update but this is one fanfic that deserves all the attention and an excellent ending. Though not everyone has free time so we can all understand that. Hope you do update one day! Excellent work :D
monostarx chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
...B is a disgusting person. Seriously, though, it's scary that the last part of the chapter was in character for B. Ew.
monostarx chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
D: nooo don't go with him, he'll eat you!... Or something.
monostarx chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Oh Kira, it's the insane stalker/murderer/freak/person-in-the-way-of-my-OTP! (Nice plot twist, btw)
drippinghoney chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Oh god that was beautiful. TT_TT Even if you never update this story I think I can die happy now. Man the way the Truce chapter ended was just perfect! I thought I would just explode from happiness with Light's response to L's outburst. Thank you so very much! I'm insanely grateful I got to read this!