Reviews for Rosie, Meet My Sister
justpassingby chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
I loved the last chapter. I love seeing Carter and Rosie together from Mikayla's point of view. It also helps to see how Carter has changed with the help of Rosie and a little info on her life. I hope to see more of Mikayla and Carter interacting and of course Carter and Rosie is always a plus.
LusciousLife chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Yay you updated! I got so excited I squeed-in the middle of class XD I really like your plotline, it's amazing! I can't wait to find out what happens :]
Marissa-Xtreme SelDem Fan chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I can't wait to see Carter's reaction too. This will be interesting. I originally thought maybe Mikayla and Carter were twins and Mikayla had been given away at birth or something and finally found her biological parents, but I'm glad it turned out this way. I wonder what Mikayla said when Joe mentioned Carter. Is there bad blood between them? I can't wait for more! Please update SOON!
TwiztedSymphony chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
You have my attention lol I want to know where your going with this. Please continue!
brittaney chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
great so far (:

id really be interested in reading more

x
Marissa-Xtreme SelDem Fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh...my...god! This will be an interesting twist! Please don't let Mikayla like Rosie! That will just mess with Carter and Rosie's relationship! I can't wait for more! Please update SOON!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2