Reviews for The Last Miss Bennet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Oh, this was so cute! Loved it!
susaroci chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wonderful work! I really like how you developed the story, and great idea in making her an authoress. It is fitting that a member of the Bennet family should write. After all, Elizabeth and Mr. Bennet do love to read, and Mary was always looking for her niche.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
A really interesting and nice Story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely loved this! I love how Mary finally found herself and she doesn't care a wit about societies rules. What happened to Lord Ashton's first wife?
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
What a fun story! I liked your use of flashback. I also love this ending for Mary. Thank you for sharing!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This made me smile into the laptop screen; I have wondered about Mary's post-Pride and Prejudice life and this will quite possibly be my headcanon for her. You have kept the characters in character well and Mary did deserve her father's pride, very much!
Madmaxi chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I always wondered what could have happened to Kitty and Mary! This is all sewn up rather nicely! I love how you've mellowed Mary a bit yet kept all the essentials of her character in play. Your mature version of her is quite delightful and she is just as self-possessed as she ever was! Nicely done!
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh, wow! I loved this! Very well done!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Cute!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really enjoyed the first half of this but felt that the second half especially the jump of Mary accepting Lord Ashton was a little sudden seeing as she was relatively hostile towards him, still it was an extremely enjoyable read with one of my favourite characters of Austen
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
“Mary tried very hard to remember that she was Elizabeth's sister and that everyone informed her she looked very well indeed this afternoon...”

I liked this, how much it shows her humility and shyness.

“Her mother's sigh of relief echoed in the dining room as that woman flounced in and collapsed noisily in her chair. Hill appeared with her smelling salts. Mary largely ignored the display. “

LMAO!

"He was likely paying a compliment to your mother, Jane. I doubt he meant to compliment me.”

Again, her humility. I really enjoyed how you've portrayed her in this story, and I especially love the ending!

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us!

Becca
bubli24703987 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
AWESOME
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I like the story. Mary should have her happy ending too. I mean, she kinda is the third most sensible of miss Bennet, after Elizabeth and Jane. And in this story, her happy ending is really great, even though it came a little late. Good job :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Can't believe I haven't read this before. Nice job, hon! :-D
Bexysabe chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Lovely story. I laughed out loud at Mary's reaction to Lord Ashton's letter at the end xx
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »