Reviews for The Last Miss Bennet
Ms. Briefs chapter 1 . 6/22
Wow! This was amazing!
haydensister chapter 1 . 3/9
Alright, so here is the thing:

firstly, i feel like a creeper for going back so far into your fics because, tbh, i saw that you wrote p&p fic at the top and was very curious and i like your writing so i was like well, maybe this is worth a shot because

secondly, i feel VERY strongly about pride and prejudice. it is my all time favorite book. like you, i am a major fangirl, i have multiple editions, all the movies, its just the best so

thirdly, i wasnt sure how i would feel about playing in this world

BUT THIS. this is incredible! I've always felt sorry for poor mary - shes cast as so unlikable and ive always felt bad for her, being pushed aside by all these noisy girls, when all she wants to do is read (for all the elizabeth loves to read, she also loves to socialize and i can sympathize with mary much more)

and can i just say, thank you for giving mary a happy ending?! i LOVE this. just love. ugh mary as a authoress is just amazing. not even noticing her family's adoration and still doubting herself, her father finally connecting with her and being proud of her for something, the sisters taking care of each other and encouraging her, all the silly asides about the piano forte. LOVE.
MrsH chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I found this story after reading one of your HP stories - nice to find someone else who enjoys both! I enjoyed "Aunt Mary's" story very much - thank you for sharing it.
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
and so they should! thank you for sharing your talant. I have had a delightful weekend, after a very hectic week reading your work.
fayhenderson chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I really enjoyed your story. I enjoy hearing what others imagine about Mary's life.
Montara chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
"because she had been true to herself " - and in doing so, she managed to capture Lord Ashton's interest and heart :)

Loved it! Thank you!
Atka-Jane chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This is perfection!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Enjoyed this story
Jaycielynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I am crying right now, this has made me terribly emotional, why did you do this to me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Oh, this was so cute! Loved it!
Amapolara chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wonderful work! I really like how you developed the story, and great idea in making her an authoress. It is fitting that a member of the Bennet family should write. After all, Elizabeth and Mr. Bennet do love to read, and Mary was always looking for her niche.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
A really interesting and nice Story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely loved this! I love how Mary finally found herself and she doesn't care a wit about societies rules. What happened to Lord Ashton's first wife?
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
What a fun story! I liked your use of flashback. I also love this ending for Mary. Thank you for sharing!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This made me smile into the laptop screen; I have wondered about Mary's post-Pride and Prejudice life and this will quite possibly be my headcanon for her. You have kept the characters in character well and Mary did deserve her father's pride, very much!