Reviews for The Last Miss Bennet
MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 7/9
and so they should! thank you for sharing your talant. I have had a delightful weekend, after a very hectic week reading your work.
fayhenderson chapter 1 . 6/14
I really enjoyed your story. I enjoy hearing what others imagine about Mary's life.
Montara chapter 1 . 6/6
"because she had been true to herself " - and in doing so, she managed to capture Lord Ashton's interest and heart :)

Loved it! Thank you!
Atka-Jane chapter 1 . 2/5
This is perfection!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 1/24
Enjoyed this story
Jaycielynn chapter 1 . 1/13
I am crying right now, this has made me terribly emotional, why did you do this to me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Oh, this was so cute! Loved it!
susaroci chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Wonderful work! I really like how you developed the story, and great idea in making her an authoress. It is fitting that a member of the Bennet family should write. After all, Elizabeth and Mr. Bennet do love to read, and Mary was always looking for her niche.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
A really interesting and nice Story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I absolutely loved this! I love how Mary finally found herself and she doesn't care a wit about societies rules. What happened to Lord Ashton's first wife?
FuzzyMammoth chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
What a fun story! I liked your use of flashback. I also love this ending for Mary. Thank you for sharing!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This made me smile into the laptop screen; I have wondered about Mary's post-Pride and Prejudice life and this will quite possibly be my headcanon for her. You have kept the characters in character well and Mary did deserve her father's pride, very much!
Madmaxi chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I always wondered what could have happened to Kitty and Mary! This is all sewn up rather nicely! I love how you've mellowed Mary a bit yet kept all the essentials of her character in play. Your mature version of her is quite delightful and she is just as self-possessed as she ever was! Nicely done!
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh, wow! I loved this! Very well done!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/26/2013