Reviews for The Cavern
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You're the best Kingdom Hearts author on here. That goes double for writing Demyx. How are you so brilliant? I really felt this story while I was reading it "He didn't even know how long they'd been down there, or how long it had been since the earthquake." It surprised me how much less time it took me to read it than I thought it was. Not that it dragged or anything. You're just that good XD ~Anyways, love all your fics, been reading them for years.
Huge Demyx Fan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Damn, let me just tell you that your stories are fucking amazing. You portray the characters perfectly, but you sure love to torture Demyx, poor guy. Do you think you could maybe start torturing Roxas for a change? I mean look at him, he’s sitting up on his high horse all like, “Ha, ha you guys are all getting the shit beat out of ya while I’m barely getting scratched,” someone needs to knock him down a couple of pegs.

Don’t get me wrong, Roxas is cool and all, but compared to what’s all been happening to Axel and Demyx, it’s almost unfair to them that almost nothing is happening to Roxas.

Anyway, great stories, great character’s, really big fan, please put another story up soon ;)

~ brand new user, long time fan.
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
...Demyx truely is immortal. I sometimes wonder if Xemnas and the other elders haven't got it entirely wrong. Maybe when they lost their hearts they didn't just become Nobodies, but died and were reborn as some form of demi-god? It explains their powers too.
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Well, as always this was brilliantly done.

I got giddy when I saw that you had a new story out.

Like I said, Brilliantly done.

I can't wait to read more.

Phonesy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Yay! I'm glad that you gave Demyx new fingers.

I really like how you describe the characters, as they are spot on with what we see of them in the games.

Keep up the hard work!~
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was amazing! I'm so happy for Demyx to have all ten fingers again! D And that picture is amazing too.

Really awesome work as usual! Keep on writing!

...Over and out...

Lehorin chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hurrah for Demyx's fingers! It's nice to see something nice happen to him for once. Nicely done!
Eternaldusk chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I really liked this one, it was enchanting, and not only could I vividly visualize everything in the story thanks to how descriptive you were, but as per usual your characterizations were so spot-on I didn't end up find myself disappointed with someone acting out-of-character. All the stuff that makes up a good story. I'll be looking forwards to the next one~

Oh, and of course I'm glad Demy has his fingers back.
Yuki no Iro chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ha-HA! YESZ! Demyx got his fingers back~ *sings* And in what could quite possibly be the best way imaginable. :D
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
-claps her hands in pure delight-

You gave Demy back his missing fingers _ and even got rid of most of the scars, thats wonderful

too bad you continued to keep him Deaf... shoulda gotten rid of the seizers too if you ask me

-pouts like a little kid-

you definatly abused Dem in this one too, never broken a bone in my life, but I must sya Demis very determined if he's gonna go as far as he did with a broken leg, rib and messed up arm

-shudders at the mer thought of the pain-

I don't know how you do it ;
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I'm so happy that Demyx got his fingers back _
Canderjack chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Awright Demyx! Gimme five! :D (Yes I know, horrible pun. Please don't drown me.)