Reviews for The Shift
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Well, u can't beat a make up / love confession like that.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
oh my god that was so is a shame it's not going to be a story it would be amazing
quisha1991 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
WOW!
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
great
D.K -94 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Uh, I haven't idea what it is TWCS! Hehehehe But okay, maybe in my case, I can see their updates from facebook, to not get pulled for you, everything okay? xD
Courtney518 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Hi i love this story and wanted to know if you would email it to me when you have added new chapters my email is thank you.

Courtney
lips-like-morphinee chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Thanks for letting us know!
soniya11 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Hope he gets well soon!:)
EmmettTheTeddyBearCullen chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
oh I'm sorry about your dad I hope he gets better. Yeah you shouldn't have to worry about this story, I hope all goes well with your dad and I'll be waiting patiently for your updates :)
StarCollins chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Never apologize for something or someone who is this important to you. If you lose readers ecauae of thinits because they are being heartless. You worry about your dad and take care what needs to be taken cre of.

I'll keep him in my prayers and may he feel better soon.

Reader,

-Star
pcirish chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Great story can’t wait for the next chap. I hope your father recovers quickly, both of you will be in my prayers.
DeDe43221 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
i hope ur father gets better
DreamofRob10 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Sometimes life has to take precedence over what we really love and right now, your dad comes first. I understand and will stand by for an update. I have patience. I send well wishes your way for your dad. I do look forward to a future update and I'm keeping your story on alert.
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Great chapter hun! I've had nosey friends like this, so I can totally relate. And the shower scene was fantastic! Can't wait for more :)
lorilou783 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
This is a good story. Update again soon.