Reviews for Temptation
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
...You scared her away, didn't you?
XiAoLaNlOvEgUiWen chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
thật tuyệt nếu bạn vít típ
fly f. f chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
lol what a nice story! Prince is the best for his insanity
A Reader chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I liked this story but was left with many unanswered questions when I finished reading. I would very much enjoy to read another chapter that extends from what has been written.
Thanks for the good reading though.
xoxo
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
So good please do another chapter or do a sequel for this story!
ichigoxryou2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hahahaha! This is great! I would love if it was longer but it's awesome! You do such a magnificent job in descriptions!
katrima chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
omg i could actually feel it the temptation about killing
D'North chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
The ending was hilarious! You should continue this, and maybe have Feng Lan accidentally turn in a paper that has what she said to Lolidragon on it.
Whiiney chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
hahaha Its great, but makes me wonder if prince will finish his homework. I hope you write a 2nd chapter
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
LOL how like Xiao Lan to describe something so bloodily and not get why Lolidragon would run away~
Aurelia Roschelle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Omg haha this is awesome! The way you describe them describing temptation... Sigh. /smiles

Perfect :D

Good job!
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great chapter, update soon!
KonekoRei chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This was a great fic :). So stop apologizing damnit!

You shouldn't give a damn whether others like it or not

Because it's yours! I repeat this fanfic was amazing,

I read it all the way through and it takes a lot for me to do that so chin up! ~

Your fan

-GhostKitten
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
hahah...wow

I'm wondering if Xiao Lan was a sociopath in another life...lol

haha...poor Lolidragon, she couldn't withstand the very explicit description of Prince's enjoyment for killing.

Loved this one-shot!
One percent chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
actually, I would have imagined the end being the reaction of the classroom instead xD but it was a fun read nevertheless, not to mention that you have a beautiful way with words :)