Reviews for Snapshots
werewolfsfan chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
This is a wonderful fic! Great stories and made all of the characters and their relationships very, very real. Dean and Sam needed this!
fierynightangel chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
that's cute!
quoththeraven5 chapter 23 . 3/6/2012
I loved this story! It was beautiful! i can't wait to read the part 2! :)
All The Pretty Horses chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Great chapter. The rum and raisin ice cream story was funny and Sam's reactions were cute.
Vanidot chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
Great Story! Can't wait to read part two thanks! I'm not overly fond of snippets but this one was well worth the read!
Wind Wanderer chapter 23 . 3/11/2010
I really loved these stories. I can see these two being friends. Looking forward to reading the next stories.
Nvrmore chapter 23 . 2/27/2010
Awesome! Very well done story!

I don't think it's quite accurate to Eliot's background, but it's well done just the same. I like the idea of Dean having someone to watch out for him.

On to the next story.
Nana56 chapter 23 . 1/7/2010
Such a sad thing! Saying goodbye is really hard and would be especially so for those boys. Not often a friendship such as that is found. For once, I'm glad Sammy was fighting with his dad. It gave Eliot time to get there and say goodbye.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next part starting. Can't wait to see them get together as adults. :D

Well done. :)
Nana56 chapter 22 . 1/6/2010
How sweet! That's really a great idea for them!

Great chapter. :)
Nana56 chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
Hahaha Pastor Jim is just the best. He truly knew how to treat those boys and make a point.

Good one. :)
Nana56 chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
And that's really what Dean needs. He needs a friend who'll be there for him when he needs him.

Eliot is a real good guy. He I really like him as a teen, too.

Nicely done. :)
Nana56 chapter 19 . 12/31/2009
Very good! I'm terrified of the water, so could totally identify with Elliot. :( Somehow, I learned to float on my back and can do that until the cows come home. :D

Nice way to teach! :)
PsychoWing chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
I am really loving this story. I can't wait to read more. Just out of curiosity though, when you've completed this, will there be the potential of stories that occur when they're older?
Nana56 chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
Very nice indeed! Love all four boys together.

The visual of Dean nearly asleep just moving his fingers through Sammy's hair and Sammy allowing it was adorable.

Awesome. :)
Nana56 chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
yeah, poor Dean. Any fire could bring that up for him. That one, with the house in danger would be a big one.

Glad Elliot got him to talk, at least. Still more to go, I expect.

Great chapter! :)