Reviews for The Last of Our Secrets
onetreefan chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
wow suspenseful story! very well done )
darkgirl3 chapter 14 . 12/25/2009
loved it keep up the excellent work :)
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Great story. I enjoyed it.
Faith4000 chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
oh my god, that was amazing! :D i loved this story it's perfect. good job. Cheers!
Ophelia Weasley chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
Loved it! It was great! Wonderful ending and I even liked that you worked Kevin into a good light. So many people write him out of character in sorts. Although don't get me wrong, the idea of Derek punching Lynch would make my night. lol Anyway great job! Can't wait for anything else by you.
celticstarwolf chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
a wonderful way to end the story hon loved it
sawyersgirl2817 chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
yaya that was so great
VeronicaD13 chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
Oh I hope Hotch and Rossi don't have to give up too much to Strauss! Love how everything worked out so far!

Can't wait for more!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
Loved this chapter; they are back home safe. Couldn't be happier.
PinkAngel17 chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
Yay, they were rescued! Really really good chapter! So sweet! Loved Morgan telling his mom he's going to marry Peneope and asking Hotch about rings. And Hotch being all protective was great too! I loved it! :)
fairgirl chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
I'm so happy. I was so scared for them, especially for Pen. I don't eve want to think what would have happened to her if Hotch didn't show up. Anyway, this was great!
emzypemzy chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
Oh...intense start! I was worried for a second that their plan wouldnt work! But PHEW! thankfully it did :)) Loved his introduction to his mum and the awesome talk about how much he loves her was so sweet! No transfer, marriage in the future, no more of those unsubs...wo! Great ending, rounded it off nicely and a great last line! You always have killer last lines!
celticstarwolf chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
oh this is getting so good need more please
Leigh59 chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
Oh no! I really hope that the tracking works fast. The team just has to find them before they are hurt anymore.
VeronicaD13 chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
Thank God for Fran! Now circle the wagons, call out the possie and go get our fave couple and bring them home!

Can't wait for more!