Reviews for Happy
MusicBoxMarionette chapter 4 . 8/24
My childhood has been destroyed...
CherryTree chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
It was cute, and I really liked it, but this has been nagging me for awhile now:

At first Raven is herself (you know, dark chick on the outside but sweet on in the inside, still willing to throw a pillow at Beast Boy's head), and then next thing you know, she's like a different person. She sets the ground rules, and yet all of a sudden, she breaks all those rules without a slightest noticeable shift in attitude. I personally like to write her with a shift myself, but not after a day of being in a relationship! Raven wouldn't be that easy to open or that quick to jump into bed, especially after "Spellbound".

Overall, I really do like the story, but the OCC sort of...gets to me.
elizabeth.edwards.56884 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I enjoyed it it was pretty hot
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Very good story I am very intrigued by the way she likes him biting her
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
dsSC chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Damn, that was good.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Well, its off to a great start. I daresay better than alot of others. The interaction here is priceless. I have a feelin that this is gonna be an awesome story.
Fayari chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
One of the best smut stories I've ever read. Tastefully done, even a bit of cute added in there.

They were a bit OOC but it worked for all intent and purposes. And I kind of think a month of dating is too soon to have sex. But that could just be me. I usually wait about two to get a feel for each other.

Still, other than those, great work.
bk00 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I don't normally review for Mature fics, but I really loved how you captured BB and Rae, thier interactions were cute and sensible! Loved this! now off to finish the rest!
Wow chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
this made me fucking horney !
CuCernunnos chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
WOW! And here I thought Chapter 3 was racy! This chapter left me kinda...well, a gentleman doesn't discuss such things.

That scene was perfect. I'll have to PM you with the address to another writing site where you can truely let loose.

Other than a few spelling/gramar errors and that "who's talking" thing this story rocked! And I know one way to say it better than any other... adding it to my favorites.

Overall, outstanding work. I'm glad I stumbled across you.

Looking forward to the next story.

CuCernunnos chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
OK, guess my idea for one review at the end is out the window. Let's go over the criticism first.

Once again there were a few grammar and spelling errors that detracted just a bit from the story. The big thing though was at times it’s difficult to know who exactly is speaking. I know it’s a pain, but try to be sure to ID the speaker in some way before or after. I had to read a few things twice to make sure who was talking.

The scenes in the restaurant and beach drunks, throttle down a bit. Lead into it more gently. Raven went from hot for BB to storming out, which was weird. More discussion on the matter, maybe even seeing into Raven’s thought process on the issue would have made the sudden shift seem more reasonable. As for the drunks, maybe they were making noise and Raven hears them, but don’t just have them show up. Tease the reader with their presence, then let them come into the scene. I offer this as an example:

"To get something sweet from the snack shack. Don't move." He suddenly grabbed her ponytail and she heard it snap before her hair fell about. "You look like an angel. Well, a dark angel but that's just as perfect." Then he ran off. She smiled and lied on the sand contently.

Breathing in the salty night air and listening to the soft lapping of the waves, Raven looked up into the night sky. Millions of stars twinkled down at her, and a harvest moon cast just enough light to allow for concealing shadow. A touch of a breeze off the ocean sent delicious chills along her body, and she glanced in Garfield’s direction, longing for the heat of his skin next to her. It all seemed like a dream, or one of those romance novels that Starfire liked to read. Raven laid her head back on the sand and closed her eyes, imagining what it would be like to have BB take her right here, right now, just like those women in the novels.

The sound of laughter behind her broke the magic, and Raven grimaced. She could sense several men moving in her direction, and considering how foggy their thoughts were they must all be drunk. She silently willed them not to notice her, to keep moving down the beach. Unfortunately, fate was in the mood for drama that night.

“Would you look at this, boys?" She heard them before she saw them. "A little doll for us to play with."

That break in the action makes it seem like a bit of time has passed. Rushing into a scene can throw readers off.

Now the good stuff. WOW! That little scene between them in Raven’s bedroom after the beach was HOT! Definitely NC-17 material, but still tastefully written. And I loved the “Bite Me” night gown idea. I can picture Raven in it…R!

Overall, this was an incredible chapter, and I can’t wait to read the final one. So, without further ado…

CuCernunnos chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
OK, I was going to wait till the end and do an overall review, but chapter 2 was just too good. So far I think you've nailed the personalities of the characters, and it's nice to see you taking your time and writing up the scenes with an eye for detail.

That aside, you actually made a 41 year old sailor blush, no easy feat, young lady! This chapter is perfectly racy, just around an "R" rating yet skirting the "NC-17". Perfect.

I've also found myself laughing out loud several times in both chapters, but when Beast Boy asked Raven at the movies:

"Raven, you don't swing that way, do you?"

Let's just say I'm glad I didn't have a mouth full of food, as I'mm sure my monitor would have been covered in it.

So far, this is one of the best stories I've read in some time. I'm really looking forward to the other two chapters.

BZ! Little one!

tokkafan4life chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
Oh. My. God. that was freakin' awesome. I love how raven went from hero in one chapter and super kinky in the other. it was a great story and I hop there are other like this.
Shac89 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010