Reviews for Prodigal
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great start to this.
Fumi Raisin chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
I have to admit that the beginning made my heart hurt. But it was all worth it. Under the table shenanigans win.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
alright, I wont begin to question why they let spike alive, how in the hell they faced some threats that were very paramount to having two slayers, the fact that as a team they probably wouldent have messhed as well or consider the issues of faiths gone bad time, but seriously her coming back and all to get it on with spike when that relationship only append through being near eachother and then lots of horrors and their was a badoy to help get throught it, not questioning the legetimicy of the "relationship" but still.
this has SO MANY ISSUES.
first of all Kratois? at the beginning? no Spike? how in the hell did that end up?
but still, your know how to wriet it well the grammer and all is pretty good so good on that.
Shadowhawke chapter 26 . 1/12/2012
I loved this story - you drew in all the characters so well and it was haunting seeing them like this. Really enjoyed it. Keep up the magic.
eyeseemore chapter 26 . 10/3/2011
I liked it from the start. It was dark, fun, it held humor and the way you write is very addictive! It's not too simple and also not too heavy. It's a nice read and I'm going to read more!
blue talith chapter 26 . 3/12/2011
Great story!
blue talith chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Sad start to the story.
Bauerbaby24 chapter 26 . 11/25/2010
amazing story! you are a wonderful author!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 24 . 11/25/2010
amazing chapter!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 23 . 11/25/2010
ohhh damn. even though i knew it was coming, it was still intense! this is such a great story!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 22 . 11/25/2010
really good chapter
Bauerbaby24 chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
haha! loved the last line!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
great chapter!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
gahhh Willow SUCKS!
Bauerbaby24 chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
AHHHH so crazy! I was wondering I Angel would come back!

loved the fight between faith and Buffy. great chapter!