Reviews for Wedding Belle A Dress For Any Case
syoung chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Ooo it's really good, can u post a chapter?
mayaoneechan13 chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
This story is pure win. I'm glad you did a sequel/continuation of your last story concerning weddings and Detective Conan... and that Conan's joke came true.

Not to mention Heiji being his own rival.

It takes real men to crossdress. Oh, those two...
pemolalinifun chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
A girl crush... a girl crush! And I'm loving it! This story is so thrilling! This story is so... so... okay, I have no proper words to describe, so I'll list what I LOVE about you r story:

1: The Heiji and Kazuha factor is perfect! I love them yelling, bickering and arguing! "There are things a subordinate shouldn't know" hahaha! In every sentence you write when it is about Heiji and Kazuha, I can feel that there is something between them, I know exaclty WHAT it ism that is between them (we all know right? But they are too dense to realize it DDD) and everything without writing it out directly. Really, I adore how you describe them here!

2: Shinichi (Conan) and Heiji in action, solving a mystery in heels... what else is there to say? I love their friendship 3

3: Just the way you write. Don't know how to put it, but there is an air of lightheartedness, the humor you put in... I don't know exactly!

So to sum it up... I have a crush on this fanfiction and I'm doomed XD And I'm really truly looking forward for more D
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
This is quite an odd chain of events, but it's interesting. (_)
Lil' EyeCandy chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
LOL Heiji's love rival was GASP, himself?
bellA chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Wow your story is so damn good! I couldn t stop laughing and grinning the whole time. please write more i cheer on you. Your writting style is very good and your story is awesome! Really! lots of greets from Germany Viel Glück! Und Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland Bella
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
hahaha! That's absolutely hilarious! :D I hope that you'll be able to update soon!
Lil' EyeCandy chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Hey there Catbru,

Really nice fic I would say, simply luvin it n Heiji is soo cute! Pls update soon sweetheart! ;)
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
hahahaha! That's too funny! :D I hope that you can update soon!
akker chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I'll waiting the next chapter
Lycoris Calantha chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
So, um, I wanted to say this made me laugh and that I think that the American is that stalker, yes?

Haha, good luck and I'll be waiting to read more of this!
Sekai no Mukou chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
*rofl* Er...how to put it now?...Your story is a little bit...weird, but in a good way. I mean, I've never seen such a...weird fic like that. But keep going! You know, I may have to drink a BUCKET of water after reading yours. SO funny!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I can speak in coherent sentences now!

Brilliant!

3 Though, ya know, I was kinda expecting Heiji to come over when he saw Kazuha and the bar tender talking, and throw a "Jealous-but-doesn't-know-it-stay-the-hell-away-from-Kazuha" fit and give himself away XD

Too long? T_T No! Too short! I want more! Soon!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
O.O Amazing. Simply that. I can't wait for the next part. *Breaks down and cackles* Good luck- Something like this is just precious and rich.
miss1n6 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was brilliant! (And just so you know, I laughed to tears for at least 15 min reading the first story... And more each time I re-read it...) I love it!

You've created a very plausible scenario in which Heiji (& Conan) could wear a dress. that was great! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to it!