Reviews for Silverware
That's hilarious.
diamonds24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
You are our saviour. :D
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
A fork is not a fork, if it isn't pointy.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Zlatka chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lol :-D this one is good.. I never thought about it like that but I like it :-D
Lovable Riolu chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
yakima not yakama, but good story
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I loled. Pretty good.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Personally, I got stuck on the town name too. I was wondering why anyone would want to live somewhere named after silverware. Of course, that thought was eventually lost to thoughts such as 'Why the hell are the vampires sparkly?' and the like.

"It's named after silverware, Hermione. The pokey kind that you could potentially kill someone with. Is there a town named Spoons, too?" Those lines made my day and made me laugh. .

Thanks for the story!

Ja ne!

ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
LOL-thank you for saving us from bad Harry/Edward fiction. Love you writing this.
dontlookforme chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
No, no, no flames here. It's true though, there is so much bad Edward/Harry fanfiction, its just horrible.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I'm not very keen on parody's and crackfic's but your summary made me laugh so I decided to read it. I do like/love Edward/Harry fanfics but most of them out there are so terrible and unrealistic (I mean in terms of everyone being too OOC - vampires and wizards aren't exactly 'realistic' are they? lol) This was a nice little happy fanfic to read - it's not my favourite but I'm glad I read it. I especially like the last line! hehe.

Overall, pretty good.
cagna chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hahaha. do you have anything against harryXjasper?
cedezbenz chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
haha... story had me laughing towards the end! great stuff! yes. we don't need anymore of those bad Harry/Edward stories!
TheMainThingIsNotToPanic chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i just about died laughing at the end... really well done... very amusing.
Evelyn Isabella Heart chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was written very well, and I found it to be highly amusing. Thank you from saving me from another Edward/Harry pairing. I owe you one.