Reviews for It's Good Enough
Themarigoldprincess chapter 2 . 2/4
Ohmygosh! Awwwwwwww! Just, just,I can't! This is the cutest, sweetest thing!

Poor wittle Sky Dive. Awwwww
Peacewish chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Very interesting contrast, between the two stories. That solid raw emotion in the latter was very gripping. Skydive is certainly an underwritten character.
playswithworms chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Wonky with the characterization? Ha! As if! More like ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCY with the characterization! HOW DO YOU DO IT! Knock my socks off every time. I shall have to invest in sandals. And yay again for serious injuries, lol.

Oh wow, but yes, Skydive here, Mr. Calm-and-Competent, suddenly finding himself clinging to self control by his fingertips and losing it completely - and then ~Fireflight~ showing up and rescuing ~him~, for real this time, yeah, quite a shock and an optic opener for him (for both of them really, Fireflight taking a bit to realize the Great Skydive is really NOT ok). And Skydive being embarrassed and annoyed and freaked out by his own vulnerability (stupid uncooperative emotion programs - I hate it when they won't behave, too, Skydive), but he accepts Fireflight's comfort, and that last thought to Fireflight - gah! I just want to snuggle them both with all the snugglings I have in me.

Beautifully written, Skydive's emotions, the characterization, the interaction with Fireflight - everything, just marvelous! _
akisawana chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
D'aw! So adorable! Fireflight should get to save the day more often.

Also, Skydive's disobedient programs are hilarious.
Thing With No Talent chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I want to leave a detailed, thorough review explaining just why this gave me the galloping warm fuzzies. Alas, my squeeing fit has stolen all my power of words. I have to spend like an hour hugging both of them now, thanks to you.

I think it was Skydive's thoughts in italics toward the end that finally broke me. Everything was great, and then that was just too much.

ON BEHALF OF THE AERIALBOTS, THANK YOU. THEY DESERVE MORE WRITERS LIKE YOU.
playswithworms chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hey! Good thing I go poking about here once in awhile - (I thought I had you on author alert, but apparently not *fixes*) because I might have missed this, and THIS is...*flails around incoherently*...it's...*flails some more* Well, it pushes every single happy button on my heart, is what it does. Fireflight, he's so gosh durn adorable here, discovering that for once it's SKYDIVE, of all 'bots, that's lost. And then there's Skydive, oh Skydive.

This line right here: "Silverbolt’s faint smile was easy for Skydive, who spent so much time he would never admit to looking for it, to hear." Just FLOORED me. And for some reason Skydive's formal tone, the "sir" and "Commander" just made me melty wibbly all the more. I really absolutely totally love this one :D
ToaVeka chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Firstly, thank you for fufiling my Aerialbot fix.

Secondly, this is an adorable story, I thought it was sweet that all the Aerialbots were out looking for their wayward (Not Fireflight) brother, but the fact that Skydive's "lost" on purpose to give Fireflight an ego boost is so cute. And with Skydive getting a noce reward out of it too. I wouldn't mind that reward myself.

I don't know whose idea this was, but I'm assuming it was Silverbolt's, more proof that he's a lot more clever than people give him credit.
xStarSaber chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was wonderful! I love the interaction between them.
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ohh, I get it now. That was ADORABLE, especially once I caught on to what Skydive was doing. I could totally see them doing this to help Fireflight pick back up after a bad crash, just so he knows he's not the only one that makes mistakes, and gets to tease someone else for a change.