Reviews for Spongebob: Truth or Dare
naru12 chapter 3 . 9/8
I dare sponge bob to punch squidward in the face hard.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
hey spongebob have you fall in love with sandy
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
yt8uf568uyt;kioyhityutyyti6787868ut
Spongebob chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Hi I'm spongebob!
Vvdhdbbdbddbb chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I dare spongebob to ask sandy to marry him.
Shoombahasha chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Hhgsvsjsjdjdhdhhd
Taniva lova 223 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I dare spongebob to have sex with squiward and sponge bob r u gay and if yes do u like squidward as a boyfriEnd
Fluttershy YEP chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
:Give away ALL of your money XD
Squidward:Give up your clarinet for 38 days XD
Spongebob:Kiss Pearl (yes on the lips sorry guys) and make Sandy jealous XD MWAHAHAHA!
Pearl:Do u really think Spongebob's annoying DX or cute 3 do u like him? As a friend or BOYfriend? R u jealous of Spandy(Spongebob x Sandy) XD
Plankton:Change personalities with side he's the good one,u b the goo day
Karen:Act gay in front of Plankton DX HOW GROSS WOULD THAT B!?
:Admit 2 Spongebob that u hate him DX OMG POOR SPONGE!
Sandy:Take off your helmet and breathe water instead DX SRY IF THAT'LL KILL U BUT IT A DARE U HAVE 2 DO IT!
ULTIMATE.puppy827 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Okay, I hope you still make these. Spongebob: Get in a fight with Ms. Puff. Ms. Puff: Why don't you just move out of the Bikini Bottom if you hate Spongebob. Squidward: Every time you take an order say "Welcome to Good Burger, Home of the Good Burger, Can I take your order?" Mr. Krabs: Sing the Milkshake song. Sandy: Sing the Texas song again. Pearl: Every time someone asks a question say "Would you like some fries with that?" for the next 5 chapters. Plankton: Heres the Kraby patty formula (its actually 1,000 ants rolled up in a plain sheet of paper) Mr: Krabs: Whisper to me the kraby patty formula.
guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I got some hilarious, crazy and insane truth or dare ideas for you to make.

I dare the whole spongebob cast to go ride in a really speedy ten-decker bus (with a crazy, and insane bus driver diving) on a cold, windy, freezing, and chilly weather. By the way, the spongebob cast is on the tenth-floor, wordgirl cast at the ninth-floor, h2o cast at the eighth-floor, TDROTI cast at the seventh-floor, shake it up cast and icarly cast in the fifth-floor and sixth-floor, victorious cast and tuff puppy cast on the third-floor and fourth-floor, girly teengirl, 10 hobos and 15 annoying chatterboxes on floor one, and 13 jellyfishes, and austin and ally cast in floor two. Also, they all have to stay in the bus for eight days them we'll ask them what happened to everyone and the cast in there.

Spongebob: tell them how the Christmas picture got taken and show them the Christmas party picture.
guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I dare squidward and Mrs Puff to ride in a five-decker bus with girly teengirl, a really scary gorilla, five hobos, ten nerds, two annoying chatterboxes, five jellyfishes, 16 pesky sea-chickens, and the french guy, while a crazy bus driver drives them around town.

I dare the whole gang to go to New York, and kick the hell out of the Jessie cast, then go to Boney island (from total drama island) and camp there for two days then we'll asked them what happens.
thyhfg chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i dare spongebob to make out with patrick for 2 minutes
chandler chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i dare spongebob to lick all squidward's tentacles/feet
chandler chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
hi i like ur work can i ask for a dare
Zinka17 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
This hasn't been updated in over 2 years! I hope you're planning on updating it soon.

I dare Pearl to go out with Larry for 7 hours.

I dare Squidward to win a million dollars and not share it with Mr. Krabs.

And I dare SpongeBob to go to the planet Syupiiloof and bring back a sexy female alien, then date her for a week and make Sandy jealous.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »