Reviews for Currents of Time
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
WOW, SURE DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING, HOPE HORATIO CAN SAVE HER IN TIME FROM THESE PIGS!
ARLENE
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS KISS WON'T BE SO INNOCENT! REALLY LOVING YOUR STORY,
ARLENE
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
GREAT CHAPTER AND STORY, I THINK HORATIO CAN BE A HELP TO HER,
AJ
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
sounds like a very interesting story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Good reading so far. But one thing when you are talking about make-up around the eyes it is not coal, it is kohl. Coal is the stuff you get from the ground and burn in stoves.
wildcat717 chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Thank you for the update it was awesome please keep going. :)
speedfanatic05 chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
I was so glad to see this in my inbox! I couldn't wait to read and I was in for a treat. I love how so confident yet conflicted Nefertiri is and at the heart of everything, how she is engrossed in Horatio. Her choices are hard, but I can say unequivocally that she's going to make them with her heart involved. I can't wait for more, because ultimately, she's going to have to spill everything and deal with the outcome of it all.

Excellent update!
2brighteyes chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
This is a fantastic story! I love your character development and the promise of more to come - I hope. I really like the mystery behind Nefetiri and the subtle signals between her and Horatio. Please continue- you have a great idea going!

I saw the movie "Highlander" and a couple of the tv episodes, but I didnot have a tv at the time; although, I liked what I saw, even though I don't usually go for the supernatural genre. This is just plain good!
Prisca512 chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
wow, just found your story and I'm hooked. can't wait for more! thanks, :-)
speedfanatic05 chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I'm thoroughly intrigued. I adore how Nefertiri's musings about the old world are coinciding with the world she lives in now. I'm even more so intrigued at how she and Horatio continue to dance around each other, and how she is really beginning to feel something deeper for the red head. I can't wait until things start to grow momentum.

Awesome update!
speedfanatic05 chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
I love that Horatio's getting closer to the truth from Nefertiri,and that they are getting closer together. I wonder what this is going to mean. For them to be predestined is so...EPIC. I can't wait to hear her revelations.

Awesome update!
Human With Angel Wings chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
nice
felixlee14 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
speedfanatic05 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I love where this is going. Your writing...it captures and doesn't let go, even as the last word is read, the story still resounds. It's a great achievement, one that I look forward to reading more of.

As for this chapter, I'm interested in what the future holds for both Nefertiri and Horatio, being that there's an implication that Horatio might be a preimmortal. That presents a whole nother type of complications, and not to mention that Nefertiri and Horatio are now about to embark in another facet of their relationship. I cannot say how much I am ready to read more!

Awesome chapter!
speedfanatic05 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I like the tension that this scene built between Horatio and Nefertiri. I really loved her perspective on how honorable and protective he was, the description was just to die for. Just enough mystery and suspense to keep a girl reading... Awesome chapter!