Reviews for Divine Providence
ciaramarie1028 chapter 43 . 8/6
I REALY hope that you continue this story soon! I just sobbed for a good, solid time and need closure badly. This story has been soon incredible, and I really want to see Bella and Edward back together and happy! It's been quite the journey...and definitely one of the most intense. You're an amazing storyteller, and I am begging you to continue. I know that this story will not be leaving my mind!
mygooddog chapter 14 . 7/28
What is the purpose of the corset?
MyladyNancy chapter 43 . 7/27
So we are waiting on batted breath...
csp4 chapter 29 . 7/15
Wow, not sure I've met an Eleazar with so much spunk:) I like!
csp4 chapter 16 . 7/14
Total chaos::)) Seems every time Bella's teeth grow, it turns into a scene from a Keystone Cops movie::)) Great laughs!
csp4 chapter 11 . 7/13
lol lol that went well::)) Poor Bella just goes with the flow! lol
csp4 chapter 4 . 7/13
Incredible story so far!
VP4444 chapter 5 . 7/4
Good story so far. I'm more for a Sesshomaru and Kagome pairing. Hope you'll update soon.
Stelbeltm13 chapter 3 . 5/24
Loving this story so far!
Sukiethree chapter 41 . 5/15
ARGH!
I have not read your story yet though it was recommended to me.
It was not marked complete but sometimes that doesn't happen so I checked to see if it was because I can;t bear to read a story without an ending.
Now... Edward dead? He can't be
Please, please, please tell me that you are writing a sequel and he is still alive?!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 4/28
I must say I am a lover of love stories and this is one of
my absolute favorites. I hope you definitely finish this
story because I can't stand for Edward not to be with
Bella and his children.
asy.123.fgtlb chapter 43 . 2/9
SEQUEL PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO BELLA AND EDWARD!
liza chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
well, the plot and chapters have been interesting and good but with each one I feel as if i'm on a scavenger hunt that won't end. there's been real rest to just enjoy what is happening it's just go here, go there and do this and do that. i wanna experience the story, not get dragged from chapter-to-chapter.
liza chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
drama 1st half and hilarious 2nd half chapter. good one!
liza chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
so a vampire can only choose one mate - did marie choose elizabeth or can has she yet to find her true mate? it's sooo sad. um...this story is rated T, right?! cause this is pretty racy stuff.