Reviews for Divine Providence
mommakat chapter 43 . 3/12
Hi!
I finished this story in 24 hours. I think I only stopped reading to sleep, cook meals, eat and human moments. Your story is truly that good! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I know it's been a year since you finished this but I hope your son's health has improved, you are employed again if that is your desire, your computer situation is fixed, and I hope you are writing a sequel or at least a chapter reuniting Edward and Bella.
Again, thank you for your creative mind and ability to write down that imagination.
Take care,
Kathryn
mommakat chapter 3 . 3/11
Hi :)
I discovered your story through another author's favorites and am so glad I did. This is a well-written au story that takes you places unexpected. I'm hooked! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I don't have any theories, I kind of suck at the imagination thing, but I will happily go where you lead :)
Take care,
Kathryn
This is obviously not going to be finished. Which is a shame. Unfortunately I have waisted my time reading a very nice story that I will never have closure for. Thanks a lot author. Loved the story until the abrupt cut off. Wanted to finish and read the sequel but apparently that's not going to happen. That's something I truly hate when you get into a story and the author cannot even finish it. It will definately go on my list of authors not to read from.
MyladyNancy chapter 41 . 2/3
I slept on it last night. (please for give my spelling) We don't no what happened to that boy waiting at the moseliam for the return of the victors. We don't know what happened to Abby or the full meaning of her power. I am thinking both Alice and Edwards talents will advance with connections to the ancients. What is the new order of things. I think that some how the police Sargent should have survived and become a helper to the Culluns. With the power to make their own blood I am thinking a factory needs to be built with great chemists to enhance the product and used to help humans as well. all this taking place in dyer mayham.
MyladyNancy chapter 42 . 2/2
oh please pleas please add to this... W need all the answers all the joy and rebuilding, answers to questions of eternal importance
renee.twilightfan chapter 43 . 1/5
This story was amazing! I enjoyed every minute of it! I can't wait for the sequel, wanna know what happens with Edward...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Sequel please!I'mdyung with curiosity here
sujari6 chapter 42 . 11/5/2016
Wonderful story. I would love to read a sequel.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/21/2016
Where can I find the sequel to divine providence. By ayah papaya...please. let me storey was amazing!
The spicy angel chapter 43 . 10/16/2016
OMG! When are we goig to see Bella and Edward together again?! Please! You're killing me here. I'll be happy with just that.

Xoxo

Daianne.
ciaramarie1028 chapter 43 . 8/6/2016
I REALY hope that you continue this story soon! I just sobbed for a good, solid time and need closure badly. This story has been soon incredible, and I really want to see Bella and Edward back together and happy! It's been quite the journey...and definitely one of the most intense. You're an amazing storyteller, and I am begging you to continue. I know that this story will not be leaving my mind!
mygooddog chapter 14 . 7/28/2016
What is the purpose of the corset?
MyladyNancy chapter 43 . 7/27/2016
So we are waiting on batted breath...
csp4 chapter 29 . 7/15/2016
Wow, not sure I've met an Eleazar with so much spunk:) I like!
csp4 chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
Total chaos::)) Seems every time Bella's teeth grow, it turns into a scene from a Keystone Cops movie::)) Great laughs!