Reviews for In the Name of Justice
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I like it. Not sure where you're going but I like it.
Herotales chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a preety good story theres just two big things wrong with it, Batman would not tear the mask off of another superhero while hes on patrol and both the JLU Question and the comic Question wouldn't kill unless he did it accidently or there was no other way to solve the problem he is facing.

Ok sorry I had to go all annoying geek mode on you I guess I get defensive when it comes to my favoriate characters ;3 Getting away from that I'm actually suprised that this dosen't have anymore reviews, its well written, shows how kick-ass Q is while still keeping him aloft in terms of his thought process and I really like your writing style. I hope to read more stories from you in the future.
Kyer chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
About time someone challenged Batz on his tendency to disallow freedom of assembly and movement within public places.

Then again, Question murdered as judge, jury, and executioner and they like all superheroes are BOTH vigilantes. Hm.

At any rate, Bruce is one to be getting upset over *secrets* and taking off someone elses mask is just a no no.