Reviews for Innerhouse Relations
Loving critic chapter 18 . 7/18
Okay. I have feelings about this story. Good and bad. First of all I cant for the life of me remember why I decided to continue to finish reading this story because this story made me angry and frustrated and not in a good way. This dragged on soooo bad, I wanted to bash my phone to the wall. You wrote Hermione like a 12 year old. She was so damn naïve, clueless and couldn’t Make a decision to safe her live, which is funny since she is a freakin war hero where she basically made all the decisions. Draco and Hermione were supposed to be grown ups in the story, and writing them this way didn’t make any sense to me, especially since you also wrote the stories of the children, which went much more mature.

I’m not saying its all bad, because you write in such a way I didn’t want to stop reading, you made me laugh and scream and thats defenitely a good thing. But please next time get a beta! They puck up your grammar mistakes and can guide you with your writing. I know that when you are writing it’s difficult to see the grammar mistakes because you’ve Been staring at the text for such a long time, but mistakes with your and you’re shouldnt be made so frequently.
SpaceKace chapter 20 . 1/17
Thank you for writing this! It was a fun read, although a little frustrating at times... Hermione was just SOoOOoo clueless (which I know was your intention, but I feel like it dragged a little- specially while they were at camp). Overall I liked your Draco and the extra characters were endearing and funny !
ILuvThor chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
if only Draco and Hermione were like Damien and Danielle
rjardina chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
This was such a lovely read. I really enjoyed your Hermione and Draco.
Bro Eves chapter 20 . 7/19/2017
I really liked this story, although Hermione is daft! She was so clueless (although, I'm clueless when it comes to boys liking me too. I wouldn't have picked up on that.) If they had just said what they were thinking or asked direct questions, then they could've gotten together by the fourth chapter. Anyways, really good story and I loved every single part of it.
Soon17 chapter 11 . 1/17/2017
I really love this one!
Sweetchildmine chapter 18 . 8/25/2016
I want to strangle your Hermione by this point. She's an idiot. Like, Hermione is not dense, but understood, she needed to be for your plot to work. But I don't even like her anymore. She's so wishy washy, no back bone, no cleverness. You had a lot of fun and unique ideas in here, but i just can't handle the stupidity. Also the nonconsensual situations that got pushed and seemingly promoted in the beginning were unnecessary and frustrating. For God's sake, she's an adult, Hermione wouldn't
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
Reality vs Draco Vision was hilarious! I've never read anything like that before in any fic. Kudos!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
Hmmmm not sure how I feel having Hermione's drink being spiked. Then again, I guess if it wasn't she may have never confessed to Draco. Catch 22 I guess :)
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
Hahaha poor Blaise he just crashed and burned! Great chapter! One quick question: how was Hermione able to apparate without her wand?
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 13 . 6/10/2016
I think it's Draco's fault. Instead of playing games he should have been upfront with her and told her he liked her. But then he had to go and make up some girl with giving her a different name. That scene where Hermione asks him questions about Rebecca, and he didn't falter in answering, was what made everything worse. He should have come clean at that point and Hermione would have probably confessed about her budding feelings for him as well.

Harry and Blaise are hilarious! Such a funny scene, loved it!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
That was pretty steamy.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Kyle is in on it isn't he? Hahaha it'd be brilliant if he was. Kind of like that move Spencer made on Damien with Danielle. Maybe Malfoy will finally 'fess up that he likes Hermione :)
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Great chapter. Very funny too. Damn that girl is thick in the head lol. Ugh, I just want to shake her. If her students picked up on it, how can she not? Maybe Draco is just making it too difficult to figure it it's really her. I mean, if he hesitated a bit in answering her questions she might have caught on the he was lying. Oh well lol onward to the next chapter :)
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Okay Hermione is being really dense about Malfoy liking her. I can understand her hesitancy especially if she really thinks that Malfoy likes someone else but it's like she's in denial idk. Anyway, I hope Hermione can either realize her true feeling for him soon and also put together that she's Malfoy's object of affection.