Reviews for Innerhouse Relations
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 16 . 6/11
Reality vs Draco Vision was hilarious! I've never read anything like that before in any fic. Kudos!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 15 . 6/11
Hmmmm not sure how I feel having Hermione's drink being spiked. Then again, I guess if it wasn't she may have never confessed to Draco. Catch 22 I guess :)
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 14 . 6/11
Hahaha poor Blaise he just crashed and burned! Great chapter! One quick question: how was Hermione able to apparate without her wand?
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 13 . 6/10
I think it's Draco's fault. Instead of playing games he should have been upfront with her and told her he liked her. But then he had to go and make up some girl with giving her a different name. That scene where Hermione asks him questions about Rebecca, and he didn't falter in answering, was what made everything worse. He should have come clean at that point and Hermione would have probably confessed about her budding feelings for him as well.

Harry and Blaise are hilarious! Such a funny scene, loved it!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 11 . 6/10
That was pretty steamy.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 10 . 6/10
Kyle is in on it isn't he? Hahaha it'd be brilliant if he was. Kind of like that move Spencer made on Damien with Danielle. Maybe Malfoy will finally 'fess up that he likes Hermione :)
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 8 . 6/10
Great chapter. Very funny too. Damn that girl is thick in the head lol. Ugh, I just want to shake her. If her students picked up on it, how can she not? Maybe Draco is just making it too difficult to figure it it's really her. I mean, if he hesitated a bit in answering her questions she might have caught on the he was lying. Oh well lol onward to the next chapter :)
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 7 . 6/10
Okay Hermione is being really dense about Malfoy liking her. I can understand her hesitancy especially if she really thinks that Malfoy likes someone else but it's like she's in denial idk. Anyway, I hope Hermione can either realize her true feeling for him soon and also put together that she's Malfoy's object of affection.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 6 . 6/10
Plot twist indeed. Hopefully it doesn't backfire.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 5 . 6/10
This is a fantastic chapter! Hands down the best I've ever read about Hogwarts teaching methods. I loved it! Very original. Very impressive.
SugarArts chapter 1 . 4/27
love
LCB chapter 18 . 3/30
I still say she sucks. But cute story
LCB chapter 17 . 3/30
She sucks! Hey you have need using lied for all forms of lie like he lied to her or he lied her down which should be he laid her down or she laid down on her bed.
LCB chapter 16 . 3/30
Not that she has to jump into bed but she is fighting what she wants to do too. She is so dumb.
LCB chapter 15 . 3/30