Reviews for Innerhouse Relations
Cole chapter 10 . 7/1
I know you've completed this story (that's awesome btw) but there was this one thing that irked me about this chapter and it may seem small, and a bit obtuse to mention but here goes: When Terry is mentioning all of the artistic muggle electives to choose from, he specifically says that " We have ballet for the young ladies...". Now, does that phrase not seem a tad, ironic; even a bit hypocritical perhaps(?), when this whole part of the story is about setting aside ignorant assumptions/beliefs about Houses and Bloodlines etc. and then you have a character whose literal job it is to help these young people see the problem of segregation and "blood-racism" go and say something like that? That ballet is for girls only? Think, this is possibly the first introduction some of these people have to one of the most beautiful, complex, and difficult art-forms created by humanity and you use a gender bias on it?! This not only limits their early perceptions (some of the most powerful a human can have) to ballet but specifically story-wise, it deters the young men away from something they may truly enjoy. While I know that this is far from a normal review, it just seems to me that the best stories are the ones whose writing is consistent in their own voice. This appeared like a beacon to me as reader in that it did not fit at all with the message you've tried at length to convey so far-especially within this chapter. I hope that I have not offended you with this review, I still very much am enjoying the story so far, but this is something that I believe must be understood and conveyed to you and others. Writing has power, and your story has reached the eyes of many people and, covertly, by saying that "ballet is for the young ladies" you are proliferating further an incorrect and frankly, unfair gender bias on ballet to many people whether they know it or not. Food for thought. : )
Maryam99 chapter 18 . 3/21
I simply hated the last few chapters. It was a PWP. Stupid. Like you didn't know what to do with your characters and just pushed them around. It's sad and pathetic.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 18 . 1/9
I can't Read anymore! This is so annoying i could not finish the chapter. Hermione is really unrealistic, she is using Draco in a foul way and he is pretty much just accepting it, this is not love this is lust and insecurities! I only read it this far because of the students, but Hermione's behaviour is too annoying! It was a good idea and it was a good beginning, but Hermione is thinking too much and is very OCC.
gnomenut chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Seriously, this is too good. Original and awesometastic.
avidficreader chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
Hilarious. Loved how hermione was depicted to be so naive. And blaise being brought down a notch was epic. Great humour and a quite an accurate account of human emotions and psyche with respect to vulnerability. I also enjoyed how the students got so involved with the romance of their teachers. Like a high school drama for adults. Great job!
Lauranas chapter 19 . 3/1/2014
I loved this story. And usually I hate OC's too (Is it too, or to? I can never remember that), but your OC's weren't narcissistic, stupid, poorly written Mary Sues. Your OC's were real teens who had a lot in common with the 'real' Harry Potter crowd. This is one of the most awesome stories I've read in quite some time.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Hey could you write a fanfic on only Danielle and Damien I bet everyone would love that
Just a suggestion
fanatic05 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
THAT WHOLE BLAISE AND HERMIONE SCENE WAS PURE GOLD LMFAOOOO
Joshypoo chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Im completely quitting this fanfic cause NO ONE FUCKING ACTS LIKE THIS. These people are overdramatic dipshits.
TheShiningStar chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Awesome story ! U loved every word.
Best wishes!
Kazavan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This looked really interesting, but the repetitive use of pared frustrates me too much. It's spelt paired, you aren't carving the students.
sophie chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
haha, my last name is flores...
it's really good so far, i like it!
really long though, i'm still reading!
good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
i find it really funny and weird that they had sex for the first time in last chapter...it was quite annoying, especially Hermione, she was acting like she never had sex before.
unspeakable49 chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Over the past few years, I have read this story at least five times. And quite honestly, I've sort of lost count. It's that good! I love it! :D
Isabelle Francois chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Goodness! That was epic! I love how the students are involved to get them together :))))