Reviews for Dichotomy
Nkhen chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
great. i like the running commentary he has with himself. i like the snapshot moment.

keep it up!
sbgorgeous chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Nice. I am really not a Bamon shipper, but this is cute.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Great story :)
colortheskyred chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I like it!
The Nigerian chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hey,author. I'm a delena shipper, but I won't mind seeing bamon all. To console you, if you've not already done this, check out these great bamon fics;
1. What Lies Beneath by Asher Monroe. I have no fitting description of this; it's AWESOME!
2. Bamon by rockerchick08.*sigh*. That's all I can say
3. Infamous Bamon Battles by rockerchick08. In my countdown,this should actually be #2.
Matter of fact,anything bonnie/damon by rockerchick08 is awesome! But Asher Monroe's my best fanfic writer 4 now. Hope this is helpful
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Hey! Hey! This was great! I love Bamon too and I am still waiting for a good scene between these two!
This Is My Escape chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wow this was great. Not usually a Bamon fan, but you're a talented writer! ~TIME
izzy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
helarious continue plz
Barbie97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Whoa! Awesome! Ahhh Bamon ... 3
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
...TEE-HEE
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
So it's taken me forever to get through the BAmon fics and I'm still trying lol.

ITA about Bonnie being able to defend against other supernatural beings. Love bad ass Bonnie. Love Damon feeling out of sorts too over our girl lol.

Hope you continue or give us some more BAmon fics.

Happy writing
pax.nemesis chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I don't personally ship Bonnie, but was lurking the In-Character-Damon group and found your story. Really love him in this, entirely the way he should be.

My problem has always been that I just don't like Bonnie. She seems a little...I don't know...neutered? I feel like you could bring out the awesome in her. And I would ship Bamon for you alone :)

Please write more...and I've never said that for a non-Delena before :S That's how much I like it :D
lemonnarry chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Can u update? Pretty please! :))
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Wow. Interesting. :D I likey! :D Bonnie and Damon. :D Ooooh! I like it. Hope you write more! xD A sequel, I hope? Great job!
fdksn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I loved it. :) Great job.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »