Reviews for If You Give A Winchester A Computer
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Awh Kim ya big old softee! and 494dwangel - hope you're feeling better soon. Bev x
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw how so sweet and i'm one of those people that love reading wee!chester
Micaiah chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw, that is so sweet. I totally love to read/write Wee!chesters. I hope Dean read some of my stuff. :) :)
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
that's so cute! ferret!castiel nuzzles your ear for this adorable-ness.

am i crazy or does this not make sense:he’d practically made to force Dean to pull over

thanks for writing! write on!
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw! That was so sweet. I loved it.
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw. *glomps sam and dean* so cute! :D
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw...that was seriously SO sweet it brought tears to my eyes. I LOVED that Dean was so touched by the wee!Chester stories. *sniffle*

And this cracked me up: "The biggest problem with a sick Dean was when he got really sick, he turned into a five year old." Uh...doesn't that describe all men when they get sick? *snicker*

LOVE that Sam agreed to sit and read with Dean and loaned him the precious laptop. Just a lovely story. I'm favoriting it! :)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Yes! I think the boys would have been grateful if they ever read Weechesters. Hey! I like it that you pictured Dean as being five when he's sick. He could do that couldn't he, hehe! And it was really nice of Sam to lend Dean his laptop. Love these two brothers so much.
sidjack chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That is so great. A really sweet idea and with a sick Dean! Doesn't get any better and I love the schmoopy ending. Off to dream about the boys and Dean being sick.

sid