Reviews for Forever Love
LiasonAddekKalijahFan chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I just found this story and it is AH-MAZING Seriously please continue!
CoolMusic chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
So worth the wait. And I'm soooo happy that Addison is pregnant. So happy for them. And stupid Brianna for voicing her discovery of the pregnancy.
KWFANROX chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this story is so amazing! Addek forever
Ladyforga72 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
i just came across this story and LOVE IT! Please update soon! I see that you haven't but please, for me! and Please let Addison and Derek have a baby! ( I always felt theyd be so cute with girls) and please dont let carolyn give it to mark! thatd crush Addie!
deslil chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
such a good story. update soon.
CoolMusic chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
This was amazing!

So worth the wait. And I'm glad they had sex and I didn't have to wait till the next chapter like you had originally planned.

U made me blush with the credit. I'm glad I was able to make u love Addek enough to write them.

Great job, bff!
Antoni chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
I waited like forever for you to update. I loved it so please update soonish :)
CoolMusic chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I say MORE!

I want more!

Can't wait for Hamptons sexyness and all the ideas that are on ur head right now. Can't wait for more.
Antoni chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Like it, but i was really surprised that Derek wasnt more upset about the abortion. I really like your story.
CoolMusic chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Aw this was really sweet. Mark loves her! YAY! I thought Addie would be worse though. Seriously. Remember? Never smile at a crocodile... ( ;) ) Great job. Next stop, hell bitch in heat. Please?
CoolMusic chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I love this chapter. You and your nerves about good addek smut are ridiculous. You are brilliant, but of course you choose not to believe me. *rolls eyes at you* Anyway, I like how Derek is the one insisting that they should have sex. It's a nice change, since it's usually just Addison wanting and doing everything she can to get him to notice her and touch her. Good chapter.
Hayley chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Great chapter! It was the perfect spice-up on a regular monday:)

and you're a good smut writer! It's kind of hard to find the perfect way in between because if you write it too perfect people will think you're a s.l.u.t and if you're too bad at it, they'll think of you as a geeky nun...Haha, I know it's probably not true, it's just me being a bit paranoid. great chapter! not slutty or geeky at all;D
Antoni chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Love it! please update soon
CoolMusic chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
You're seriously awesome! This was beautifully written. Seriously, I keep telling you that you're brilliant. It's for a reason. Thanks for giving into peer pressure. ;)
mcdreamymchobbit chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aww! *sniffle* SO CUTE! Really enjoyed it (even though it was a one-shot) nudge nudge ;D