Reviews for when i think of you, i don't feel so alone
new guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Oh wow, this is just sweet and lovely!
Myothercar'sadoe chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Merlin, that was amazing but holy crap I was sooooo bummed when they didn't kiss at the end. But honestly, that was so cool and well written. Short and meaningful. Great job and thanks for socking another McLaggen
Famia chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Aw, this was so cute I almost exploded into a billion pieces!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
love it
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I know this is old, but I just wanted to say I loved, loved this. Especially the kiss between Lily and Remus. Great job!
theircatlives chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh. My. God.
An instant favourite.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was adorable, and completely realistic.
Essie chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh gosh I love this.
ruth-ie-dot-com chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aww this made my entire day

Haha sooo adorable :)!
Abstract Angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love this so much! :) It's actually amazing, your writing is very unique and insightful. I enjoyed this a lot! :D
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
AW!

Well THAT was freaking ADORABLE! And I LOVE Owl City, the reason I clicked on the story in the first place was for your title :)

But now I have Vanilla Twilight stuck in my head...

-CharlieSchulz
you rock chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i'm not one for super positive feedback, but this was so cute!

the kisses were all well written and realistic. the one with severus would be how little kids would kiss. so cute!

and then remus! i thought it was adorable. remus sounds so sweet and the whole before his sixteenth birthday thing was perfect. and probably the excuse i would give in this situation. *wink wink*

the quiditch dude whose name i can't spell was funny. i was just like, woah, drunken beat down!

then benjy, that was a little sad. poor benjy, but i'm sure he found a nice girl. and the james scene was sweet, not as fluffy as i prefer but whatevs.

i love owl city.

the best band/artist ever!

you totally rock!
wildwriterrr chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
so who'd she pick?
Kashy chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was sweet and brilliant. I loved it.
fairy.lights.lairy.fights chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I JUST found out about that song! I love it!

Ahem.

Completely adorable story. You portrayed Snape and Lily so beautifully awkwardly. [shudder] I myself am NOT a fan of them as a couple. So thank you for that.

I LOVED the Remus one. It gave me warm fuzzy feelings inside. And I don't even like that pairing at all.