Reviews for Crypt1c X Th1rt33n
Warlord13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Whoa, that was really deep and fits Roxas and how he felt really well, I honestly wish this was cannon.
Taliax chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is amazing; I love how you got Roxas's narrative style down perfectly. I can't exactly coherently comment on everything I love in this because then I'd just be copy/pasting the whole thing... *sweatdrop* I really wish Roxas could've gotten at least some of his answers... ;;

I caught the Luxord reference under number 10 and the Marluxia reference under number 11. :D
My Vantilene chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was awesome.
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was so sad! Poor Roxas... Poor Axel... And poor Xion; she's the one that freakin' dies, anyway! Wait... So does Axel. Whatever.

NICE STORY!
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
can u, like, ask square enix to be the script writer for kingdom hearts? id seriously have LOVED for this to be in the game XD "two thumbs WAY up." and u get a cookie if u know what movie thats from ;P

._. i couldve sworn i put u on my author alerts like a year ago...ah well, ur on it now. maybe ill stop missing these lovely stories of urs..
In a Quandary chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is fantastic. I have no complaints about the story structure save the numbering, which seems unnecessary. The pacing is especially good, steadily building up to the climax at the end where Roxas state his ultimatum. Very impacting and dramatic.

Characterization does not at all lack. First-person POV is especially effective here, and you've got Roxas' speech mannerisms down pat. It is unmistakably Roxas, from the blunt delivery to the undercurrent of anger.

Favourite.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Interesting choice of style. I like it a lot!

And the ending line was PERFECT!
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
nice i like the tone and writing.
Sparkly Faerie chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really liked this, but I can't tell if he's talking to Axel or Saix or Xemnas. :S

Either way, it was great.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Lovely~, I'll add to faves.

Nice, long, interesting chain of thoughts.

Good number effect too, but I always was one for effects.

~later
Pureauthor chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very nice story, captures the feelings of Roxas during the last days pretty well.

However, the numbers seem pretty superfluous. The story would probably work better as a rant unbroken by the numbers.

Still, good work.