Reviews for Burning The City
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
please make more i love it so much
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Damn, shiro-kun what are we gonna do with you? That wasn't fair! Let ichigo go that far first because now that you did, he'll kill you.

Sorry if I failed in telling you this but I loved the stories. They were dark and some sad but they were all so good! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Ichigo are you stupid! Why would you ever lick someone else's blood? Look at what you've done. That was caused by his own stupidity.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
See I like moments like these. She's with ichigo and shiro-kun and she cares for both. She has the same attitude towards both because she accepts shiro-kun because he's a part of ichi-kun and she loves all of him right! :D though, somethings shiro-kun does is a know.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
How does ichigo have no idea what's going on? Like shiro-kun is part of ichigo, ichigo is a part of shiro-kun. Wouldn't he be able to see what shiro-kun is doing to her? Also, why doesn't orihime just heal herself?
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
NO! I liked it better when itf was ichigo's child! Shiro-kun your upsetting me, go away from this chapter, now! Poor orihime and ichigo. Does this mean the baby is going to be half human half hollow?
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Where is ichigo during these moments? He needs to toughen up and save her when she doesn't want him!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Did shiro-kun just blush? I'm surprised! I wonder what cholor it would be...maybe yellow or orange! :D shiro-kun stop being selfish! Orihime is sick, she woulnd be able to with stand your harshness.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Though I know shiro-kun is violent and vicious concidering he's a powerful hollow, I always thought he'd be a tad gentle towards orihime since if ichigo loves her, he has to right?
desiccated-hearts chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
great capter well done xD
desiccated-hearts chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
great chappie well done and gj
desiccated-hearts chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
great well done
desiccated-hearts chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
xD loved it it was awesome!
desiccated-hearts chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
great chapter again i luffed it XD
desiccated-hearts chapter 3 . 4/9/2010