Reviews for Just a Fix
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I just cried! Its wonderful! And emily being the one help hotch was amazing. They belong together and it's a shame that hotch is too blind to see it. I'm glad that she told him that she's there for him. More hotly please!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
So cute and sweet! Emily helping and comforting hotch, and showing him she is there for him. Its wonderful. Hope u keep writing hotly fic. I am a HUGE fan of them and there is no doubt that u write them beautifully. So, please, keep writing hotly fics. Especially now that the bitch beth is on the mix( sorry, if u are a fan of beth, never liked her, i am a loyal fan of emily and hotch, so i hate those who comes between them) hope u keep writing hotly fics. Thanks:-)
anlemi chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
oh wow, perfect
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was an amazing story. You did such a great job detailing their emotions.
Samantha chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Beautiful story! Perfectly angsty in all the right places! I love it as a one shot and I would love it if you continued. Well written and brava!
Teamo-Seto chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I can feel my heart breaking. Poor Hotch. But this story seems like it could happen, and Emily would be there for him. But that doesn't stop my hurt. No one on this earth should hurt Hotch. EVER!
AlwaysPrentiss chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
considering this just popped into your head its amazing!

well done :)
Kimmeke chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great writing. I really enjoyed reading this!
ab89us chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I like it. _

*Alyssa
ramona chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I loved it. I didnt even come accross this story , when it was up on the 19th. lol.
Jessica237 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh, I love this! So very believable, from the need for both comfort and distance, to Hotch and his "I'm too broken" and his reluctance to leave Emily broken as well, to Emily's continued desire to be there for him. So perfect.

I have no difficulty at all in seeing them falling into a pattern like this, what with how close the two of them seemed to be at all times during the first few eps this season, along with everything they deal with daily. So this was definitely quite an enjoyable read! :)
chiroho chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Poor Hotch is really just so broken following Nameless, Faceless, and I can see Emily reaching out to help him in any way she can - she's always the one in the team who reaches out to help the others, and he wouldn't be any different. What I like most though is that, in the end, he's able to tell Emily that it's her that he really wants - not just the sex.

It's such a great poignant and melancholy story.
JamiW chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow - I really like this story. It is very believable, because I mean really - these are attractive, unattached professionals with needs just like every one else. The idea that they might end up in bed together without it meaning anything is pretty realistic. And so is the idea that Emily would have deeper feelings for Hotch. I like the way you evolve it from being a 'help Hotch in any way I can' theory on Emily's part, to him realizing what he's doing and feelng bad about it. He's a nice guy who's in a bad place, and she understands that. Great characterization, and wonderful insights into their emotions - very believable to go along with canon.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
beautiful, so emotional that i could feel it and it makes me want to almost cry and at the same time i'm hopeful

lovely job