Reviews for Bits and Pieces
JudyL068 chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I love these snippets looking at parts of Jack's recovery and what his friends were going through. Very realistic and painful facts of what their lives were like dealing with Jack after his injury. What a truly wonderful series of stories. thank you for sharing.
dpdp chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Great.
LadyMo chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
This was sweet. He was sweet. It was sad that he thought he was broken. They have a very strong love for each other.

Vinividivinci chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful! Sad and touching and hopeful at the same time! Great job as always! How about a nice long adventure/Jack whump story now? Pretty please!
RhizOneill chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
great chapter. i hope jack gets better soon! please update soon! :)
VGWrighte chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Oh, I really like this one. It's very cute.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Great chapter, please up date soon. i hope Jack dose get better
pain in the mikta chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
*dabbing eyes*

Very touching...
Yol chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Hooray, a new addition to bits and pieces, " I think I'm broken". It was so welcomed to see that you are still adding bits to this lovely story. It still remains one of my top favorites that you have written. Thanks so much and it made my day from a very busy work day. Now Iam ready for the weekend and to remember the 10th anniv. of 9/11. Hope you continue to add to this story.
Yol chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Wow, thanks so much for the new udate to my most favorite story, with each bits of the story you add more to why things happened to Jack and how his life effected so many, his team and sg1. Thanks for your continued effort to bring more to this story.
RhizOneill chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
great chapter! when does sam come home?
dpdp chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Nice.
LadyMo chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Another great chapter. I do enjoy these tidbits. Jack is a fighter so not surprise as to his progress. He is fighting to be himself again and not a burden. I'm sure that he sees himself as one.

LadyMo chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Nice tidbit. So that's what happened to him. Good friends, they are such good friends. All of them are lucky to have each other.

ALIMOO1971 chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Great chapter, when is Sam dure home? please up date soon