Reviews for Resident Evil
keltieful chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
How is Sasuke still so smooth, even when he's freaking out on the inside? Darn Uchiha genes...
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow, so sexy, this was funny, Sasuke's playing hard to get, going to favorites!
SasukeRavingUchihahaha chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Holy crud, man! XD This was amazing! I love the ending line, too! Haha! Naruto is so clever it's funny XD I also love how descriptive you were with the hard yaoi scene! Nosebleed! XD
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hehe hot as always, i totaly loved this story.
i just adore naruto as a seme hehe.
great story it just lack moans.-
jwen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
awww! this story i like it! :D i was wondering if Sasuke and Naruto's neighbors heard their noises... lol i would like to see the look on their faces!
cb chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Good job! I love the title lol
Glorilian chapter 1 . 6/11/2012

I love it!

Its brilliant!

In the five years, two weeks, five days... In the five years, four weeks, two days... In the five years, five weeks, six days... In the five years, seven weeks, two days... Its just... MUHAHAHAHHAHAAA!

Oooh, I so love it!

Heheh, really funny. :-)
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
To live next to a sexy blonde would be any persons dream right? Eh? Eh! Hehehehehehehehe
xen665 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This story was pretty good, but you ruined it with the end. Then ending was too rushed. Try to slow down in the future -insert heart here-
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
that is one crazy apartment complex] sounds fun!

anyway, i had read this story a while back and i am so happy to have found it again! because it is awesome!
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
like it lots
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
lmao, poor Sasuke, lucky Naruto, damn I want a neighbor like Naru anyday shoot. XD This was great!
hopetess chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I think it was great.

666snoopy chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
HAha, that was great.
CloudNineKitty chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was so unbelievably amazing! I loved it! I especially loved how you described all the characters perfectly without having to name them (especially Tsunade). Awesome job!