Reviews for Rules of Play
madamemercurial chapter 2 . 7/1
interesting story. I liked it. Quite a bit.
I know this is older, but i very much hope you haven't stopped writing. You're good.

... (looks for more of your stories)
x Euphoria chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
It's been incredibly long since you posted this but I really loved the two chapters you wrote. SUPER Crazy ending in chapter 2. Great stuff tho
lapaxlove chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Omg, that was...really well written, character emotions so in depth, and the last part was...I really would like to see what cloud's traction be to know tifa is preg.
And especially what Rufus' would be!
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Oh, how I wish you'd continue on with this! It's so passionate and painful and... you do such a wonderful job of getting into Tifa's head that I'd love to stay there longer with you. Not to mention how incredibly good the sex was...
Akira Mishoto chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
That was awesome! You kept the characters in place with their own personalities and traits. I loved the smex scene. So passionate it gave me goosebumps! 0 You should keep writing this fic, it has to much potential to just sit here.

P.S.

CLOUD IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! 0
ayannaaki chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
AHHHH THIS IS SO AMAZING, I NEED MOAARRR!

Seriously, this is so epic. I am in love with it. A lot.

I know its been ages since you updated this and that you might not even be planning to continue, but i would LOVE to see more!

I love how everything is written and you kept them in character. It was a very interesting story, i love it!

Ok, so there is A LOT of 'love' in there XD
Lady Sybelle chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
OMG! Sexy and cruel as heaven and hell. Your stories are well written and if I said the word HOT? Yup, it is! Please update more, baby!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
pee ess, I love how Cloud is suddenly interested in her, and I think this fic is finished? This ending of Tifa being preggers and her child being possibly blond... woo. That's all we need to know, right?
sakR9 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
This is one of the best fics I've ever read.

Everything was written in such a way that I've never seen presented before. It was truly amazing; every emotion was raw, every situation realistic, and all the characters were in character.

Bravo! Encore, encore, encore~
Licoriceallsorts chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Hey, Fear, what happened to this? Not to nag or anything, but I started reading it today, and just when it gets interesting...

I too love a good Rufus/Tifa, and I particularly love what you've done to his body, so to speak; it would be just like Tifa to go weak at the knees at the sight of a broken man! I wonder if we'll ever find out what happens...
Kotono116 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Poor Tifa! I don't read much of Rufus and Tifa, but I'm super glad I came across this, despite the current predicament she is in. I wonder what Cloud would say?
Kaine chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
update! :D that was hot!
hoheehum chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Okay, first of all that was just ridiculously hot.

I'd also like to thank you from the bottom of my deranged little heart for feeding my (super secret, shh!) Rufus/Tifa ship. It's seriously -way- too hard to find good stuff out there for this pair and this here is like striking gold. I read the first chapter roundabouts when it first came out (and hope I left a review, but honestly I'm really bad about that, and I'm also too lazy to go and see) and just spotted this new chapter and... this was a religious experience for my shipping. Seriously. Thank you.

But now -holy shit- if you do not post what happens next I might just have to find out where you live and start camping outside so I can give you dirty looks every time you go in and out or look out the window.

On another note I -love- how complex and human your characters are. It's easy to make a Tifa who's despondent but essentially infallible. And we adore Rufus precisely because he's an ass, and he may or may not have a soft squishy center, but if all it takes to find out is a pretty girl asking him about his feelings then WHOOSH there goes the mystery, and the fun in watching him unravel (or not!) YOUR Tifa, however, has been neglected and repressed and taken from, and when she comes up against temptation she falls to it. And your Rufus, he doesn't turn into a whimpering sop over his scars, he gets defensive. And may I just point out the fantastic line: "If this were his fault he would almost feel encouraged to apologize." Yeah. He's an ass. It's -great.- But you also didn't go to the other extreme, which is making him a brick and therefore completely uninteresting. She totally got to him. I just know it!

And OMG BABY but now I have to go do my homework. Please update soon? Please? I'm begging you?
Kaarina Helvete chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Wow... This is the first straight Rufus fic I've read XD And it's good! I mean, I'm not a fan of Tifa, but you make her look pretty cool in here. I love how you get inside her head, and explain every little detail, like Rufus' skin. I love the idea of him not being perfect D Though that's to be expected, after the friggen attack he lived through

This can't be over. You need to go on with this, ja! And, in response to your plea for reviews, I do hope you have been pleased. Sexually P
Dark Yoruichi chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I love your writing style, and this chapter was really well done. When she mentioned the pregnancy test I was like "Oh s*!"