Reviews for Bright Spot
BoredTech chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
T-Bones158 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
More plz
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aw, sweet story! I love it!
Marinelife37 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ahh. I love the cute/romantic Bumblebee/Acree moments. Nothing says romance like teasing and cannon fire. Makes me wonder how your going to handle Chroma and Ironhide moments, that's going to get interesting, though I know it won't be in this fanfic. Though I have to wonder how newcomers to this many part fanfic, just how complicated it is for them.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aww at the last bit. Or rather, at the whole fic.

Other than that, those two seem better at awkward conversations than other people. Lucky 'bots.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Damn, where are those slaggin' kleenix? I like, very much.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was... tender, and very sweet. I 'ship Sdeswipe/Arcee, but only in G1. ;) Bee/Arcee is best in movie-verse. Not to mention one of the GI Joe/TF crossovers. ;) I loved Arcee's hesitation there, and that it was taking Bumblebee's laugh that she hates the most.
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
awe so sweet it should be illegal i like this chapter i wish i could write like that but sadly my skills*pokes my stories* are lacking keep up the good work i can't wait to read more of stories
Lotte-Bubbles chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw thats sweet could we please get more chapers about it its great i really truly love it :D i'm going to post my first Tf fic soon so watch out;)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2