Reviews for Like Cats and Dogs
haha cute story
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I hate that cat...
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I always enjoy a good fix with crookshanks involved.
Nyah1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Adorable :)
EkiraAiram chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really liked this one shot it was flirty at the start and built up into some heat. I really like the idea of Severus being jealous of her cat. It seems a bit ooc but also shows he's a bit of a softl as well. Can't wait to read more of your stories :D
BloomingViolet chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I love it! I like when Snape is nice to Hermione and shows a soft side, but there is still that hardened edge to him. Very good! Thanks!
ireadfanfic chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
LOL, the idea of being jealous to a cat is really hilarious. Even more, it's Snape! xD

well done :)
Flickerphile chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Simply well written and a joy to read.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
ha! jealous of a cat! how can We (the writers) make snape fall to such a low? I'll tell ya, it hilarious! that why. I absolutely loved it.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
lol Nice, i can soo see Crookshanks pulling that too. Cats are such canny creatures and i sometimes wonder if they don't know exactly what kind of trouble they cause. lol _ Very cute ficlet.
Tifara chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
sweet story:)
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
LOL this was great!
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
It was great. I wasnt sure I would like it from the discription, but I really enjoyed it. Lol poor croockshanks, it seems only hermionie can like that cat.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was adorable! Severus as Hermione's pet! Oh how funny. And he was jealous of the cat. Really, this story was so cute. ;)
LadyBookworm80 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was sweet, cute, and very lemony. Sometimes I wonder if Albus's love of lemon sherbet is JKR's secret acknowledgement to liking lemony stories, or to Albus liking them..