Reviews for Seven Days
ButterPie chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
A review from 2014! Had a huge grin while reading this fic. Don't know if the author will ever read this review, so this is more for the readers who check out reviews first: Read this! It's way too cute!
Rowan Rose chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
This story was amazing! You are an extremely talented writer!
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
This was very inciteful as well as throughly thought out and original. It gives me reason to believe that Zuko and Mai truely belong with one another. If this was set pre-banishment, I would love to see their relationship leading up to and past Zuko's banishedment.

The reason why I wish for a continueum is because I'm curious you wrote how Zuko wasn't interested in politics, yet he so desired to attend a war meeting that consequently led to Zuko fighting Agni Kai against his father.

Just food for thought

Wonderful story *faved*
woo chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Amazingggg! Soo good! Maiko FTW!
sapphire wind chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
awww .. that was so cute .. it was really a maiko fluff and i like it a lot! .. although, the ending could've been longer to make the last chapter more romantic ) .. putting that aside, it's a great story! _
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Yay! (I knew it was going to happen) but 'Yay!' anyway!
juli chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
My only regret for this story is...it had to end. lol. I lvoed it.
Nancy chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
That was the cutest courting ever! x3 I really love this pairing! they are really good for each other. I may have to see your other stories after reading this. .
soyeon chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
aw... great story! love maiko and zuko is so sweet. wish i have one just like him. :)
gloomy maiko lover chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
yay Mai said yes haha xD liked this and hope it's not the end please don't be the end so uhhm can't wait to know what happens next and can't wait till you update hope you update soon so I'll be R&R as soon as I can and you did a great,awsome job as always and always will do so love this story xD xD can't wait and again great job. xD
gloomy maiko lover chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
haha I loved this really loved this xD you did a great,awsome,wonderful job as always and always will do xD and again wonderful job and loved this. xD
gloomy maiko lover chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
this was great really liked this kind of luved this xD so you did a great,awsome,wonderful job as always and always will do xD
gloomy maiko lover chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
this was good you did a great,awsome job. as always and always will do so uhhm I'll R&R the other chapters later ok can't wait so again great job. xD xD
Atolia chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Wait, we're on chapter 8? What? I totally missed four updates. Anyway, I guess I'm going to have to review for all of them now. I love Mai and Zuko as kids, and it's interesting to consider how the dynamic of their relationship has changed because of Zuko's banishment. I can definately see them both this way as children. You put a lot of thought into this. Speaking of a lot of thought, I like the different stories about the gifts and how they came to be. They're touching and not at all tacky. Plus the interactions and the gifts fit in with the characteristcs you've ascribed them with. Once again, you've astounded me. :) Plus this one was cute without my favorite character dying. (Don't tell Shu, he still thinks he's my favorite)
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010