Reviews for Hate Me
Becky Colon chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
Yes please continue!
EG Winston chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
One of the best stories I've read.
Austra chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Um... is that... the /end/? I really, really, really love this story!... Please do continue with it! It's sensational!

Austra chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
This. Is. Absolutely. Sensational.

Austra chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Wooow! If the last chapter was good, this was incredible! Amazing! Fabulous! Wow!

Austra chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Whoa! Amazing! Suspense, mystery, truth, bluntness... amazing feat! Thanks for writing this! I'm going to the next chapter!

NarwhalsLoveDonuts chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Amazing.. I have yet to read a story this relatively short that captures the equivalent amounts of great thought and emotion of a character!

None of the characters have a background that needs to be touched too long on, so it sets the tone for a wonderful surface. No thoughts go too deep to the point of an over-contemplating snorefest, I appreciate that.

Fantastic, all in all. And I love the ending.

Thank you for writing.

~Loki
Cigs and Papahs chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Lord, I always liked oscar a little and this story makes me extremelyy happy.
X-Scree Scree-X chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Oh my goodness, update! Didn't know you were away! And I was so looking forward to this update as well! Sure took Oscar long enough to realize he loved her, huh? - I'm nervous about this whole love triangle thing, though... with Blink? Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa... Update please!
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Yay! I love these updates. :D I just love Oscar's personality and how he can't talk right and confuses people. Ha ha.

"You came here to stop being my friend… again?"

"No, damnit; I swear you can't even let me apologize without driving me insane." Ha ha. That really cracked me up.

I loved that. :D Also loved that ending where you have him "clock" (love that word!) the newsboy. I'm all for newsies, but that image was just sort of funny. :)

And I just realized that I've said "love" waaay too many times. Oops.

Anyway, so thanks for the update; this was a nice addition to my day. :D CTB!

~Adren
xXEmiShaeXx chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Wow. I mean this story is awesome. I love how Oscar is all angst-y about his feelings toward Adren. Stupid Megs. I really wanted to just punch her myself. I loved how Adren just stomped on Sam's toes. "As it turns out, winning sucked." That was my favorite line. Anyways, update soon!

~ XOXO EmiShae
Johanna's mirror chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Freakin' awesome
Johanna's mirror chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
*hug* I like this story. I like oscar in this story. And I think they're adorable.
Johanna's mirror chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Good, structured endings and beginnings, always with the short, one sentence paragraphs. Nice.
Johanna's mirror chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Solid beginning. I'm interested, for sure.

Jo.