Reviews for Of Things That Were and Will Be
SailorSea chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Loved it! I love seeing Sam interact with Bee, the twins, Optimus, and Ratchet!
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
this was a great wrap up - it even made me empathize with Sam a little.

story read beautifully!

Off to see if you have any more ...
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Really, really liked this. I had a much needed laugh as I read through amusing scenes in the one-shot. Great job.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"I don't think brave people are supposed to scream as much as I do." - I think that might have been one of my favorite lines ever. XD I laughed so hard.

Loved it! :)
TXVR6ish chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was great. Thanks
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I liked your descriptive narration in this story. I'm guessing this is a slightly more detailed version of the scene where Optimus and Sam talk on the ship's deck in the movie? The interaction between Sam and Bee was touching too.

Aside from a few word errors here and there, I think this turned out quite nicely.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Aww I liked this a lot.
Bumblebee'sGuardian chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Amazing insite into the postmovie idea. I can belive how awesome it is. I loved it! Keep writing please.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
good story
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hi!

That was good, great work.

Cassy
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Always thought the end of the movie could have done with a bit more body, so i'm just going to superimpose this onto the end cause it fits just nicely. Thanks.
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
swet
j.d.y chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
oh dear
staidwaters chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
this is beautiful
Channel42 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was a really well-rounded post-movie story. I liked seeing Sam's interaction with the different Mechs, and enjoyed your use of sarcasm/humor (I actually laughed out loud many times). Nicely done!