Reviews for That Would Be Illogical
tanseynz chapter 30 . 5/22
I loved each and every one of these one-shots. Each added a richness to the relationship between Spock and Jim, plus so much humour, whether overt or covert. And the sweetness was undeniable.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
I really needed this fluff fest! Thanks for being so awesome! (You know, yourself!)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Ahhhhhh the cuteness!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
*explodes with happiness*
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Ok I'm going to give an unprecedented amount of reviews because I have to comment when things are this good so I'm sorry but I absolutely adore "Spock is a cat" feels!
werewolf6780 chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
Ok you deserve serious rewards after the christmas fic! It was... Super adorable!
catbob1 chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Jim frightened of hyposprays is so classic. But to put it on his pumpkin? Perfect. Spock carving Dr McCoy as something he would be frightened of if he were totally human? The cherry atop the cake. Thanks for the great story.
catbob1 chapter 29 . 2/14/2014
What better reason for an anniversary? Romantic Spock. Totally awesome.
catbob1 chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
Sorry, sorry, sorry. My last review said Federation instead of Starfleet. I can't believe I used one of your stories in reference to a different one of your stories without realising it. Guess your writing just sticks in my mind.
catbob1 chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
Jim should tell Spock to just lie back and think of the Federation (I read that in another fanfic but can not remember the title to give the proper credit for it).
catbob1 chapter 22 . 2/14/2014
Xpholdi. (Plural xpholdies?) Where does your muse drag these things from? Wherever it is I hope they continue to gift you with them.
catbob1 chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Shore leave sex related injuries - hahahaha!
catbob1 chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Trying to be crotchity Jim is funny and cute as can be.
catbob1 chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
"And my chest explodes." - loved it! Thanks again.
catbob1 chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
OMG! OMG! OOOMMMGGG! TOTALLY HILARIOUS! BEST EEEVVER!