Reviews for Results of Training
Translation of Wind style: Devastation of god
Kaze sutairu: Kami no kōhai
Talis589 chapter 14 . 9/19
like plot dont ocxanko
still goin to suck it up like ah big man and tote in a corner later
but still read
You write your story well. I wish someone like you would do a revamp, or whatever it would be called, of Chuunin Exam Day. Leaving an awesome story like that unfinished like that is a crime as far as I am concerned!
UpZ chapter 1 . 6/25
Good start but I'm already wary of this story turning into shit. Nothing wrong on your part, just through reading tons of Naruto fanfics. Stories tend to turn to shit when an OC is introduced into Naruto's life as a sort of father/brother figure. OC tends to be a self-insert of some sort that's unnaturally stronger than everyone else with some extinct overpowered bloodline or jutsu or something stupid. The course it usually takes after that is, OC helps overpower Naruto. Gets with Anko (for some reason everyone who self-inserts wants to date Anko..), and finally (and this is my greatest pet peeve) takes an entirely too large role in the story.

First chapter was good but since it appears you have a self-insert here who's already confirmed to get with Anko. I'm a little nervous as to the future of this story...
dancoope chapter 37 . 6/22
Please continue this amazing story. One of my favorite naruto story on here, if you can't continue it find a willing person to actually adopt this story. It's to good to be abandon. I'm begging you to continue I'll wait for years if I have to. If you decide not to continue I just want to say what a run. love your oc development and adopting naruto to be brothers. If you continue I can't wait for future updates if not what a run sir.
arinasution5 chapter 10 . 4/19
D chapter 37 . 4/14
A little bit boring in the reading from time to time. Yet you have managed to create an interesting story full of diversions from canon. Ha-ha the Uchiha Teme belonging to that cult is just hilarious. It actually fits him quite well and so do the powers you've bestowed upon naruto. You have a great sense of progression and a detailed story in the telling. Honestly; I can't give you any advice on how to liven up the dull spots or to work around them to make a more interesting story. Unfortunately the detail provided seems to belong in place. Removing them or shortening them would most likely leave out interesting details or future story plots.
ksar95 chapter 16 . 4/3
In the previous chapter, Kabuto gave info about Naruto, Sasuke & Lee for Top Rookie in the Exam. What about Neji? I think u may have forgotten to mention him...
Kyle37 chapter 37 . 3/30
Absolutely amazing story you have here. You pulled off the integration of your OC extremely well in my opinion. Your overall writing style is great and keep things interesting, I really look forward to another update in the future, Great work and keep it up.
Kairan1979 chapter 23 . 3/13
Glad to see the impostor was punished.
Kairan1979 chapter 21 . 3/13
Nice chapter.
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 3/13
Pleased to see what happened to Kabuto.
Kairan1979 chapter 15 . 3/12
Baki deciding to side with the students instead of following with an invasion plan is a pleasans surprise. I hope it means Hayate will survive.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 3/12
It's a shame you decided to spare Sakura.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 3/12
Your Sakura is really psychotic. I shudder to think what Yamanakas can find in her mind.