Reviews for Results of Training
Nobody214 chapter 8 . 7/1
This is the first OC story I've liked in a while.
Fox56 chapter 37 . 6/28
Love the story and look forward to the next chapter!
Monster King chapter 37 . 3/10
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
EpicToast chapter 37 . 3/8
Yo man! I've had to catch up to recent chapters so I can get a scope of this fic ... AMD IT'S FUCKING AWESOME! Seriously though, Jashinists as the main enemy, Naruto going on a journey as a kid and not being a total dumbass (due to lack of education, sabotage, getting the love and care he so desperately needed, and keeping some things to himself when fighting Sas[Gay Lord] Uchiha), this fic made my week.
I might know where you're going with this, but I don't know for sure. Maybe, after say two to three chaps, Itachi will confront Hidan about Sasgay while His Foulheadedness sneak attacks him with his new sharingan. Itachi might barely get away as he drags a heavily injured Kisame, who was caught in the crossfire due to Jashin declaring him as an avatar test for the little avian heir. Naruto could ask others about an apprenticeship and how they would choose. Homosasgay ( I mean really, he shows no love to the ladies at all ... how the hell is he to rebuild any clan when all he thinks about are guys and fixated on bringing them to their knees in front of him. That boy just ain't right) could attack Naruto when he's leading his first mission as Chuunin. Naruto might capture and literally drag him back to the village, as far as the middle anyway, where Sasuke breaks free & declares his "religion" and leaves while causing as much indiscriminate damage as possible. Except for the Naruto's ladies ... He'll probably want to attack and or capture them to rebuild his clan with them (because they're powerful & just to spite Naruto). He'll fail. But he'll escape.

I'm sorry if you think I'm telling you how to write your sorry dude ... But that's honestly how I can see it going down. Tell me if I'm wrong or right. If you want to use some, maybe even all of it, by all means do it. Your fic is like a fucking balm to my eyes. I would mind in the least. Just keep writing man. Far too many authors leave readers with literary Blueballs (or for ladies: Dry & Cracked Lips) when they don't finish. This makes me sad. I don't know what the future brings you guy, but just do this for as long as you can. If not, I'll understand. By this I meant writing fanfics, not just keeping this story going on indefinitely, that might or might not get old. ET OUT!
(SUMMONING: GANJA NIMBUS!) *RIDING OFF INTO THE SKY WITH AUSTRIALIAN THUNDERFUCK & GRANDDADDY PURPLE WEED GROWING IN MY WAKE*
Ricku28 chapter 37 . 1/24
You, my good sir, are a god of fanfiction. I have never read a story here as well written as this one, and I can't wait for you to update once again. I might even go buy your story as talked about on your profile. Ja ne!
tatianakragh chapter 22 . 12/15/2016
Plz Update soon
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 37 . 12/9/2016
epic and awesome in general. can't wait for the next chapter love the purple haired drama
Mewsali chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
Translation of Wind style: Devastation of god
Kaze sutairu: Kami no kōhai
Talis589 chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
like plot dont ocxanko
still goin to suck it up like ah big man and tote in a corner later
but still read
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
You write your story well. I wish someone like you would do a revamp, or whatever it would be called, of Chuunin Exam Day. Leaving an awesome story like that unfinished like that is a crime as far as I am concerned!
UpZ chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Good start but I'm already wary of this story turning into shit. Nothing wrong on your part, just through reading tons of Naruto fanfics. Stories tend to turn to shit when an OC is introduced into Naruto's life as a sort of father/brother figure. OC tends to be a self-insert of some sort that's unnaturally stronger than everyone else with some extinct overpowered bloodline or jutsu or something stupid. The course it usually takes after that is, OC helps overpower Naruto. Gets with Anko (for some reason everyone who self-inserts wants to date Anko..), and finally (and this is my greatest pet peeve) takes an entirely too large role in the story.

First chapter was good but since it appears you have a self-insert here who's already confirmed to get with Anko. I'm a little nervous as to the future of this story...
dancoope chapter 37 . 6/22/2016
Please continue this amazing story. One of my favorite naruto story on here, if you can't continue it find a willing person to actually adopt this story. It's to good to be abandon. I'm begging you to continue I'll wait for years if I have to. If you decide not to continue I just want to say what a run. love your oc development and adopting naruto to be brothers. If you continue I can't wait for future updates if not what a run sir.
arinasution5 chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
H
D chapter 37 . 4/14/2016
A little bit boring in the reading from time to time. Yet you have managed to create an interesting story full of diversions from canon. Ha-ha the Uchiha Teme belonging to that cult is just hilarious. It actually fits him quite well and so do the powers you've bestowed upon naruto. You have a great sense of progression and a detailed story in the telling. Honestly; I can't give you any advice on how to liven up the dull spots or to work around them to make a more interesting story. Unfortunately the detail provided seems to belong in place. Removing them or shortening them would most likely leave out interesting details or future story plots.
ksar95 chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
In the previous chapter, Kabuto gave info about Naruto, Sasuke & Lee for Top Rookie in the Exam. What about Neji? I think u may have forgotten to mention him...