Reviews for Results of Training
Jose19 chapter 26 . 6/18
I have one question who is stronger Ronnel or Orochimaru because in terms of skills Orochimaru should be stronger because the guy is pretty strong he isn't a Sannin for nothing you know.
Jose19 chapter 15 . 6/18
The pairing of Temari is actually good but Naruto has to change her character to adapt to her because she is no fangirl like the other girls.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 6/18
I am surprised in what pairing are you doing Naruto with because Hinata is a natural for him because it is well know that she loves in the canon.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/18
I actually like seeing this OC character because he has ties to the Rock village, and Jashin because he has the same set of revenge as Sasuke but he didn't turn out as emotionally imbalanced as he is right now.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 6/17
I see that Haku in this story is a girl but will she be coming back to the village because that will be interesting to see.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 6/17
I see that Ronnell has a link with one of the Akatsuki members but is he strong enough to fight this guy but it will be interesting to see, and I hope Kakashi starts changing his personality because I don't want him to get bashed like this because the one that should get bashed in the story should be Sasuke.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 6/17
I am really surprised in how you are portraying Kakashi because part of it he does deserve it in the beginning but he is one of the best characters in the story of Naruto, and one of the best Shinobis in Konoha, and this is beginning to look like bashing because I don't mind the Uchiha like Sasuke getting this treatment but Kakashi is a good character in the story.
awolfofredmoon chapter 35 . 5/20
i have fully enjoyed this fic the starwars sith setup to the cult was a great idea i wish for more updates over a year wait for more is way to long
Lerris chapter 4 . 3/26
In the next chapter Naruto is assigned to the same team because he is a dead last due to arriving late. Do you understand how insane that sounds? This is a military dictatorship. Hell even Hiruzen's enemies wouldn't deliberately weaken teams just to fit test scores they know don't reflect reality.
wolf chapter 36 . 1/26
update x*(
Guest chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
idea for later chapter if not new fanfiction shinigami avatar naruto vs jashinist sasuke
just sounded good and i don't think the shinigami would like jashin imposing on his domain
Guest chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
to good to be abandoned
doubledamn chapter 36 . 11/25/2014
This is great so far, and I don't think I've ever seen the Jashin thing used in such a unique way before. Makes me wonder what Jashin's Opposer is, Duality Law and all, is there an opposite of Jashin?
doubledamn chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
How would that Demon Suppression Seal affect the Kaze Kitsune jutsu?
doubledamn chapter 21 . 11/24/2014