Reviews for Colds and Birthday Blues
susan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
rly funny! any more where that came from?
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was so funny.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! always sure to laugh at this one! Legolas got what he deserved! ...and thats why they are such good friends! Thankyou so much, this story has picked me up when I have been down on several occasions! I read it to my sister and it became one of the stories she asks me to read over and over! great job!
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Still laughing, can't stop this was brilliant XD faving
gginsc chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
A very amusing story! Love it. Poor Legalas. I bet he couldn't sit down for a year!
RaijuBlue chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hahaha! That was such a good story! Oh my, I am literally sat here with a smile from ear to ear. It really really is a good thing my housemates aren't in. Honestly, I've been sat here laughing out loud at some points - they'd all think I was going mad! x]

Anyway, LOVE devious Legolas. The bloody scoundrel!

'"Now hush, my poor sick ranger," Legolas said impudently, placing his fingers over Aragorn' mouth. "I am only trying to help you get better."'

He's such a cheeky sod! Oh dear, I think I'd have tried to bite him too. He was very funny though.

And how Aragorn got him back wow xD. I can only imagine the humiliation. 2931! The poor elf won't be able to sit for a long while...

Ah, I loved this. Thanks for making me smile :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
LAMOOOO! Legolas getting a bday spank hahahahaha love it! This story is awesome
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Most amusing! A bit uncharacteristic of these two though...at least in my oppinion.
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Haha, very funny - the dialogue was nicely done, and Elrond's musings on the whole thing really finished it off.

"I am not thirsty," Aragorn lied. During a grueling campaign, he had once survived four days in a Haradrim desert without water. If he had done it once before, could he not do it again? - Favourite line, I think, for of course this is as arduous a task as the campaign!

Poor Legolas, I don't think he'll be sitting comfortably for a while...

Really enjoyed it, thanks for the giggle!

WW
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
A great story. Very funny. I especially liked the part where Legolas was messing with Aragorn.
Art3misX chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
"Aragorn!" Legolas hissed, his panic increasing exponentially. "I'm 2931 years old!"

Suddenly I feel much better about my own unfortunate birthday spanking ]
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
ROTFDLOL!
LadyConfidential chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Very amusing :)
paperfirefly chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
They are are going to be there for a *very* long time...and it will also be a long time before Legolas can sit properly, I'm sure. But then, Aragorns hand has got to hurt after 2932 times, right? I'm sure Legolas will never laugh at him again though ;) Great story :)
Elenothar chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
lol Seems like Legolas had no idea what he was getting into... amusing piece!