Reviews for Reset
Known Unknown chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Like it. Actually, love it. Oddly enough, unlike most universes, I tend to like KP Fanfics (the good ones at least, like all fandoms, most of it is cringe-worthy) a bit more than I enjoyed the show. Lmao.

Anyway, I love alt-Kim's characterization, the way she was at war with herself and dealing with her guilt by projecting feelings of betrayal and rage upon everyone, and how that effects her denial of her feelings my making her do even worse things.

I also like the Time Travel Shenanigans. I've been looking for a pic that involved a return to it, mainly, I wanted to see if there was a pic where the erased-from-history version of Supreme One Shego returns somehow and travels to dominate the present, trying to get Post-Graduation Shego (be it In-Love-And-Less-Evil-Than-She-Was Shego or Fully-Reformed-Shego) to join her.

As for doing more with Alt-Kim, I would advise against doing so just because people want it. I can definitely see your lack of inspiration: really, I don't see them ending up too much different than the regular Kim and Ron, besides their different means of getting together, they're pretty much the same, and would probably end up being just a different universe with the same kind of stories, because all in all their Universes are mainly the same now.

The only thing I can think of is doing a slightly different of the idea I just put above, where some impossible remnant of the Supreme Empress / Centurion project tries to get that version of Kim to become her again.
Foxman2 chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
Excellent ending to the story Waveform, I really enjoyed this one, though I can say that about your Fast Track Universe, I have enjoyed every story in it.

Thanks
Reader101w chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
Beautiful story, very strong ending chapter (in all universes)

Time travel stories always have a difficulty, but handled it very good.

Kim and Ron were very much themselves, whatever was thrown at them. also Hana and the future children were played out very good.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
James MacPherson chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Well that was a really good ending. But since Joey and Hana broke up, I assume that Dawn and RJ will try to get into their personal lives and get them back together, or something. I guess it's a little disappointing but these things happen.

In the alternate timeline, everything changed greatly and Ron got another chance with Kim. They better not mess things up.

Of course it seems like a lot is left open and should you continue from this point sometime in the future, I'll eagerly look forward to reading it.
James MacPherson chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
It was quite a struggle but not only did they get through to the alternate Kim but finally managed to put her 'to sleep'. Unfortunately for them, there was no way to get her out of the suit without killing her but the only actual way is to reset the timeline and hope for the best.

At least for Ron "Mad Dog" Stoppable, he learned how to love Kim once again before the end.
soulman3 chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Everything work out in the some slight changes in one more then a slight it looks like Kim making a move to fix the problem this time.

You knew most people make Josh the jerk.I'm glade you went another character.I feel Josh wouldn't have problems with Kim and Ron if it's uncomfortable close for had to been her biggest Ron could spoking up when he felt his sliping.

I can't wait someday to read about what happens next in this alternet happen to Wade and Monqiue?Did Ron and Bonnie still become Homecoming King and Queen?Will Bobby come back mess thing up?Don't real think the last will past that chapter of her life.

Hana and Joey sad like Kim said people sometime broke up.I can't wait to read that story too.

Even RJ,Dawn and not seen character Lisa their own possible 's a good introduce the characters and plots.

Heck even the Tempus Simia can be a narrater in some of you're he can skip to different worlds.

Happy hoildays!
Classic Cowboy chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
dang it! Now you got me all paranoid for Hana and Joey!

I had to wipe the cola off my moniter when I read the subtle hint that something bad happened to um... then you confirmed that they broke up? EVIL! That's ALMOST my level of Evil! Possible equal... but don't know the exact events to judge that yet...

Great stuff, NOW MORE FICS preferable explaining that last bit with Hana and Joey... and update faster then I do! lol
Michael Howard chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
We all like a story with a happy ending but this is going above and beyond the cause! Excellent work here as always, WF, and I certainly hope it's true that we get one more glimpse into the Fast Track Universe before this year is over.
daccu65 chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
To be honest, I think that having Hana and Joey break up made this a more 'real' tale. Not everybody gets to find their 'one and only' while still a teen (or even earlier). Sometimes, the friendship can't make the transition into romance and sometimes the attraction just isn't enough to keep people together when their choses lives pull them apart. Still, an interesting ending for the multiple timelines.

daccu65
Mack53B chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
I enjoyed your story, if you have more to add, please do. I would like to see your take on Hana and Joey. (One of my nicknames is Joey). I will tell you now that I have liked everyone of your stories, so please continue. Thank you.
screaming phoenix chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
"But rest assured that they are in the best of hands. Their own."

Yeah they are. And if you add your hands the whole crew couldn't be in better shape.

After all that, I think they all need a cuddle.

Great work as usual!
Eddy13 chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Well, it's a shame that not everyone doesn't remember exactly what happened, but I guess it's for the best. Nice that the KP's Supreme Empress counterpart did what the original didn't, though I think it would've been better if she decided to go T or T with Ron. As for the Hana/Joey breakup, I just want to know, will you be writing a future story featuring them getting back together?
Mitchkpfan chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Good chapter and interesting epilogues. I'm intrigued by some of the stuff that's hinted at. What happens with RJ and Lisa? What will happen with the alternate Kim and Ron? And why was Hana in New York while Joey was in Nevada?

Overall, "Reset" was intriguing, suspensful, and kind of bittersweet. In a way, it was Kim's biggest regret (and one of Ron's if you count him being rich) returning to haunt her and being saved by her future. Things didn't end perfectly, but at least they seemed to end well. I keep wondering about your reason for this story; maybe to give Kim and Ron some closure on those situations?

For now, things are settled down. What will the future hold?
JCS1966 chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
With one final reset two timelines sre put on a proper footing, one of which, with some prodding, avoiding a nightmarish future.

It wouuld figure though that with the elimination of one event would lead to another divergence, but at least this Kim and Ron of the former SE 'verse is on the right path together, if only two years late.

The Fast Track timeline is now as it should be, even with the heartbreaks. One does hope that Hana and Joey may find themselves together again. One also wonders fi there's a timeline where Kim and Ron got together earlier than expected...

Thanks for the awesome story, waveform. This is quite possibly one of your best. I'm really looking forward to the obligatory follow-up one-shot. See you soon!
Comet Moon chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Spin off for sure

Wonder if Ron had a few of his own adventures, Ninja style?

Maybe shadowing Kim?

Great story, look forward to more of your universes

Ja en