Reviews for Better in the Dark
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
luv ur stori! very interesting...i say itz charile! i hope u update soon!
Lady Laran chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
I like the story so far and am interested in who you're going to pair him with.
DesertRoseFallen chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Mystery person Charlie? I cannot wait to see who you have decided for him to be with. I love how this chapter panned out, especially the emotions coming from Harry and Severus not knowing how to deal with him. Please update soon!
mrscakeakajane chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
wow totaly wonderfull story. don't let Severus get punished too much, how about getting Harry to stop Marvolo protecting his father.

so who is the stranger.

please update soon
the dark euphie chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
good story dude/ette! it's charlie isn't it. good choice i'd of gone with draco though. update soon please.
pandora1322yahoo.com chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Oh, oh, oh, is it Remus, please let it be Remus...and please let Ciaran end up with Lucius, I do so like that pairing...wonderful chapter. They do really need to talk to him though as if he is an equal, maybe a bit of Veritaserum in his tea? Get his feelings/emotions out. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
how is it? is going to be the paring with harry?

realy good chap
justamystery chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
NO! I really wanted to see who harry was paired with. Thank for the great chapter. I can not wait for your next chapter
EmeraldAbstinence chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
I am so relieved that I'm not Dudley at the minute. 15 years of abuse in 5 minutes... Ouch! Not that he didn't deserve it -nods- and having the house collapse on top of Vernon, hehe, all I could think about was The Wizard of Oz, lols.

I thought it was an interesting touch to have Snape slip into the bastard Snape persona when he snapped at Ciaran. Not that I like that Ciaran feels as though his new family is just like his old one but I agree that they have only had a few days to come to terms with the news that 'Harry Potter' is actually Snape's son. Of Course there is going to be a few slips!

As for the mysterious stranger... I'm gonna guess it's Charlie and that he has some kind of connection or means enabling him to know when Ciaran is losing control over his magic. This would allow the Dark side to accept him into the fold whether it's a Charlie or Lucius pairing, though if you did decide on Lucius then he would be jealous over Charlie having such a close relationship with Ciaran.

Thanks for another awesome chapter, looking forward to the next! XD
Carola-x chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Great story!

I give my vote to Charlie!
Ari-Coffee chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
I love your story. It's the best written that I have read in a few months, thanks for that. I'm alerting your story nad can I vote for Charlie. I love Charlie/Harry slash. LOL

Till next time, Ja ne,

Butterflyy
basiln chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
my votes for lucius
Let The Right One In chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Brilliant Story
denjia chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Awesome1 And my vote is for Lucius.
Draghen De Sanglant chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Ciaran/Charlie! Keep going, story is great. Though I am a little shocked that you had Sev and Marvolo accept Ciaran so quickly, not to mention Ciaran himself!
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »