Reviews for Better in the Dark
serenitymariesnape chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
poor harry what is lupin going to do that is really itching at me adn my vote is charlie
DesertRoseFallen chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I want Lucius! I have finally decided for definite! O I cannot wait to see the torture that they inflict on the Durselys. Perhaps he can be comforted by Lucius ;)

Update soon please!
OnlyInDarknessCanWeSee chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
can i change my votew from lucias to charle?
Tsugath chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I vote for Charley. Let Lucius be his godfather.
EmeraldAbstinence chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Very good chapter here! I'm glad that you didn't go overboard with the abuse Ciaran suffered under the hands of the Dursleys. Some people seem to think that an ordinary home in the UK can very easily become a torture chamber without anyone noticing. Ridiculous, I say! I'm also glad that you didn't have Ciaran raped (so far?) because I don't think that the Dursleys would ever be willing to touch the 'freak' in that way.

Anyway, really liking the story so far, still curious about his power, looking forward to some muggle torture and now full-out rooting for Lucius to win the pairing! XD

Thanks and keep on going!
jade253 chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
they're going to have some fun at the dursleys' then?
Eruonen chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Great story so far! My vote for the pairing, Charlie!
kaiistar chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
1 vote for both Lucius and/or DracoMalfoy.

Draco would be good for the return to school
EmeraldAbstinence chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Oh, I really like this so far. I'm intrigued by what the power Harry/Ciaran possesses, very curious. As for the pairing, I like the idea of both Lucius and Charlie. Not in a threesome way, although that would be yummy, but both would be a good partner for him. I am leaning more towards Lucius, but what would you do about Narcissa? Anyways, please update because its very good so far!
kai chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
Please update more. Also please dont put harry with a malfoy im so tired of those stories and there are not enough of the others so please put my vote on the highest non malfoy. I love the story even if harry must be in shock to take this all so calmly.
Fae0306 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I want to see him with Luciud, please.
CodyAHM chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
HARRY/CHARLIE

long red hair,tall, tan, strong. come on he's a dragon tamer, who wouldn't want him

and keep snape single, if he slept with and dated lilly, why would he want to date remus, a guy. keep them at good friends.
opal chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I like the idea of Harry and Charlie the majority of severitus fics that inovle slash usuaully use Harry/Draco or Harry/Lcuius it's alwsy nice to see a different relationship than the more typical ones.
Erynia chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Concerning the pairing I vote for Charlie. There aren't a lot of stories with this pairing after all, at least not in comparison to some other pairings.

Also, I would like to mention that you have several times written "urban hair", but probably meant "auburn" as urban isn't a colour.

Other then that I really enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to more.
Severitus chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I vote for Lucius! Pr!

Loving the story, btw! Can't wait to see where it heads!
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »