Reviews for Better in the Dark
Carola-x chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Great story!

I give my vote to Charlie!
Ari-Coffee chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
I love your story. It's the best written that I have read in a few months, thanks for that. I'm alerting your story nad can I vote for Charlie. I love Charlie/Harry slash. LOL

Till next time, Ja ne,

basiln chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
my votes for lucius
Let The Right One In chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Brilliant Story
denjia chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Awesome1 And my vote is for Lucius.
Draghen De Sanglant chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Ciaran/Charlie! Keep going, story is great. Though I am a little shocked that you had Sev and Marvolo accept Ciaran so quickly, not to mention Ciaran himself!
TLJ110166 chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Lucius is to old, being old enough to be Ciaran's father. I'd rather see him with someone closer to his own age, either Charlie, or Draco.
kai chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Please please have it be a harry/charlie story there are not enough of them and lucius is older then james and severus. its not that i dont like lucius but i love charlie.

I love your story.
darkleaf954 chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
i like it, cant wait to read the next chapter i vote that harry be with is lucius malfoy
lulucats144 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Lucius Malfoy
mithrilandtj chapter 4 . 11/15/2009

Ciaran paired with Lucius is too weird since Narcissa is his godmother.
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
this will be interesting to watch ciaran facing his past and hopfully punishing them his self. update soon please.
justamystery chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Thanks for the great story so far. If your poll is still up I vote for Charlie! Charlie is my favorite :)
Izabelle Alizabe chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
im enjoying it so far can't wait for the next throwing my vote to lucius!
SevvysLove chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY. This is actually one of my favorite pairings, Harry/Lucius. My other is Harry/Sev, but that won't work here since Sev is his father. Cannot wait to see how this works out, and patience is not my strong point. Keep up the great work.
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »