Reviews for Better in the Dark
kai chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Please please have it be a harry/charlie story there are not enough of them and lucius is older then james and severus. its not that i dont like lucius but i love charlie.

I love your story.
darkleaf954 chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
i like it, cant wait to read the next chapter i vote that harry be with is lucius malfoy
lulucats144 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Lucius Malfoy
mithrilandtj chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Charlie.

Ciaran paired with Lucius is too weird since Narcissa is his godmother.
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
this will be interesting to watch ciaran facing his past and hopfully punishing them his self. update soon please.
justamystery chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Thanks for the great story so far. If your poll is still up I vote for Charlie! Charlie is my favorite :)
Izabelle Alizabe chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
im enjoying it so far can't wait for the next update...im throwing my vote to lucius!
SevvysLove chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY. This is actually one of my favorite pairings, Harry/Lucius. My other is Harry/Sev, but that won't work here since Sev is his father. Cannot wait to see how this works out, and patience is not my strong point. Keep up the great work.
Ember chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Nice story. I vote Lucius
serenitymariesnape chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
poor harry what is lupin going to do that is really itching at me adn my vote is charlie
DesertRoseFallen chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I want Lucius! I have finally decided for definite! O I cannot wait to see the torture that they inflict on the Durselys. Perhaps he can be comforted by Lucius ;)

Update soon please!
OnlyInDarknessCanWeSee chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
can i change my votew from lucias to charle?
Tsugath chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
I vote for Charley. Let Lucius be his godfather.
EmeraldAbstinence chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
Very good chapter here! I'm glad that you didn't go overboard with the abuse Ciaran suffered under the hands of the Dursleys. Some people seem to think that an ordinary home in the UK can very easily become a torture chamber without anyone noticing. Ridiculous, I say! I'm also glad that you didn't have Ciaran raped (so far?) because I don't think that the Dursleys would ever be willing to touch the 'freak' in that way.

Anyway, really liking the story so far, still curious about his power, looking forward to some muggle torture and now full-out rooting for Lucius to win the pairing! XD

Thanks and keep on going!
jade253 chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
they're going to have some fun at the dursleys' then?
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »