Reviews for Better in the Dark
sarah999 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I love it. I hope it's Charlie that got picked for Harry's boyfriend/mate/whatever you're calling him.
vairetwilight chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Great work I love this story so far. Its an interesting interpretation of the snape as harrys father story. As for who the stranger was at the end i'm guessing Charlie and on that note I really hope this is a HarryCharlie pairing though of course i'll keep reading anyway. :D Can't wait for more.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
i like it so far. is the stranger Charlie? and please let the pairing be Lucius/Harry? :P
Zeppie chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Great story !

Hope that Harry ends up with Charlie It seems like that would happen with the way you described him in the other chapter :)

Cant wait for the next update
lifedotcalm chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
very intriguing story

definately got me hooked!

very different from others i have read

and in Like... a lot

awesome writing... especially like how you

write the dysfunctional family but still

seem to have comfort for Ciaran (by the way nice name) ...

hope it gets better

can't wait to see what you have planned for the

rest of the story and the person you

chose to be with Ciaran !

gold star

till nex time,

D.
silverharpie17 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMFG! What happens? who is the stanger? Keep going and UPDATE! love the story!
Sweet-single chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
remus?charlie?

update soon!
TLD110166 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
I love what you did with the Dursley family! A slight spelling error, though. You have paid spelled payed.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Really fantastic story, I am simply loving it. Cannot wait to find out the pairing :) Update asap!
Hendrick248848 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
love the story but want Charlie/harry!
Hendrick248848 chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Charlie/Harry
Hendrick248848 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Charlie/Harry or what bout Charlie/Harry/Lucis
Hendrick248848 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
love the story so far can't wait for chapter 6 what bout for pairing Harry/Charlie
safa56bmc chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
ei

im hooked up..what next...plz let lupin join..plz let it be charlie to be with ahrry..plz plz plz
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
luv ur stori! very interesting...i say itz charile! i hope u update soon!
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »